BLK6T Member 305 Member For: 21y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 15/07/09 12:36 AM Posted 15/07/09 12:36 AM All Hawkesbury drivers be warned there are 2 new undercover cop cars getting around. Saw both last night going through Windsor:- Red F6- Orange F6Both have black and white plates, and standard 19's.I was going to play with the orange one until I pulled beside the car and saw the screen, dash lights and a cop passenger starring at me. Its the red ve ss undercover I hate, it blends in so well to other traffic.
hazaturbo Member 56 Member For: 17y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Revesby Posted 15/07/09 01:09 AM Posted 15/07/09 01:09 AM Spotted light blue turbo, ASZ61* yesterday on Wentworth Road Eastgardens turning onto Denison Street.
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/07/09 02:19 AM Posted 15/07/09 02:19 AM Spotted in Liverpool today - SUN *6T in blue with GT body kit.
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 5m 26d Posted 15/07/09 10:43 PM Posted 15/07/09 10:43 PM Spotted a blue print turbo with stock rims but lowwwww and has big cooler on concorde road this morning around 7:50amI was in the dark grey turbo with 20s didnt get a chance to wave sorry
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/07/09 10:16 PM Posted 16/07/09 10:16 PM Spotted this morning in Liverpool - Silver Typhoon (I think) with big cooler. Plates BAR *4T
Ras351 Member 219 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 17/07/09 01:12 AM Posted 17/07/09 01:12 AM (edited) I saw on the way to work this morning in Unanderra a white turbo with plates HU 57 LA with big chrome 20's (I assume) and a big FMIC. I think he may be a member on here. If you are, I work just around the corner from you!Edit: Just did a search and found him lol. Nice looking car mate, should come to the cruise tonight. I work in Doyle Avenue at Australian Lock Co. Edited 17/07/09 01:18 AM by Ras351
Turboboy Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney 's Northern Beaches Posted 17/07/09 07:40 AM Posted 17/07/09 07:40 AM At Northbridge this morning around 9:15am a Black beauty with a beastly rumble.Black & gold plates "Lizzi".This arvo parked in Argyle St at the Rocks around 3:45pm a shockwave "SIX06L".Finally at Brookvale 4:30pm-ish, an FG like ZAPs car, "ES500L" or something like that.Didn't see him till he was well past!
arjey VOTE ROOTSTER 2010 Member 591 Member For: 18y 18d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 18/07/09 01:43 AM Posted 18/07/09 01:43 AM I saw on the way to work this morning in Unanderra a white turbo with plates HU 57 LA with big chrome 20's (I assume) and a big FMIC. I think he may be a member on here. If you are, I work just around the corner from you!Edit: Just did a search and found him lol. Nice looking car mate, should come to the cruise tonight. I work in Doyle Avenue at Australian Lock Co.I've seen that car around town before, the plates are familiar aswell... I think he used to own a VT Commosh*tboxf*cking!
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 19/07/09 06:19 AM Posted 19/07/09 06:19 AM Spotted a White GT lookalike XR6 Turbo with Black rim's in Brighton.
xxr64t XXR.64T Legacy Donating Member 560 Member For: 21y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney's east!!! Posted 19/07/09 08:06 AM Posted 19/07/09 08:06 AM spotted at taren point rd a white ct cobra parked out side freedom furniture around 4:30pm today
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now