Territory Turbo. What Mods To Do?

FPV TRANNY

• Member For: 16y 5m 23d

Hi guys, first post ever so real virgin here.

Bought my TT nearly 3wks ago now and love it.

Yes they are coming down in dollars as found one in Syd at dealer for 41k with 12000kms.

Had CV remove bung, edit, injectors and filter last week. Went in with 170awkw and left with a lazy 240awkw. Too easy. Missus daily driver and she hasnt been over 3000rpm yet and dosnt know any different.

Had a set of Kings springs installed last week also, took all the wishy washy out of it. Tops.

Admiitedlly being a Expensive Daewoo man over the last few yrs and just sold a 05 sv8 6spd this 2t truck is way too much fun. You ford blokes have been hiding these turbo things for way too long. Im hooked and having a ball everytime I climb in it.

Cheers, rougho.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 18y 9m 10d
Had CV remove bung, edit, injectors and filter last week. Went in with 170awkw and left with a lazy 240awkw. Too easy. Missus daily driver and she hasnt been over 3000rpm yet and dosnt know any different.

Cheers, rougho.

thanks for the input rougho. As I am having the same thing done this saturday, I hope I see similar results !! Will let you know.

Orrie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 5m 6d

My TTG was 68km's old when it got its 1st tune. Now, 6 weeks old, it has 4000km's, and a crapload more grunt. See my signature for a list of mods.

NOTHING beats me or my missus at the lights! Not being cocky either... hehehe

• Member For: 18y 9m 10d

Well I have finally made it back home after a little break and had some mods done to the TTG. Very Happy with the result. I went from 162 awkw to 234 awkw with zort bung removal, K&N filter, injectors, edit and custom tune at CV Performance. The thing really gets down and pulls hard now. If you stall it up and let it launch it is just incredible! On a cruise it now gets below 12l/100 which is not so bad for a 2200kg monster.

Whilst I was away I also got some Advanti Sabotage 20 inch rims and tyres fitted.Very happy with the whole package now. Best family truckster money can buy I reckon.

• Member For: 17y 4m 4d

Got any pics with the new rims on Orrie???

Well I have finally made it back home after a little break and had some mods done to the TTG. Very Happy with the result. I went from 162 awkw to 234 awkw with zort bung removal, K&N filter, injectors, edit and custom tune at CV Performance. The thing really gets down and pulls hard now. If you stall it up and let it launch it is just incredible! On a cruise it now gets below 12l/100 which is not so bad for a 2200kg monster.

Whilst I was away I also got some Advanti Sabotage 20 inch rims and tyres fitted.Very happy with the whole package now. Best family truckster money can buy I reckon.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 3d

When composing your new message under the text box click on browse, select your image, then click upload. Do this for each image then click on add reply and you're done :blink: