Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 19/12/07 08:59 AM Author Posted 19/12/07 08:59 AM nah, they are going pride of place on the dash, congrats on the 11,000 posts big fella :banghead:
Jason Member 69 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: lennox head nsw Posted 20/12/07 11:22 AM Posted 20/12/07 11:22 AM clean ya car mats will ya
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 20/12/07 09:26 PM Posted 20/12/07 09:26 PM I likey
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 20/12/07 11:10 PM Author Posted 20/12/07 11:10 PM clean ya car mats will ya as soon as I get a day off work, I'll be onto it!!!
Jason Member 69 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: lennox head nsw Posted 20/12/07 11:12 PM Posted 20/12/07 11:12 PM as soon as I get a day off work, I'll be onto it!!!or you could do it at work not much going on down that way is there
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 20/12/07 11:18 PM Author Posted 20/12/07 11:18 PM good point...."Ivan, if ya need me I'll be out the back detailing my car, and if ya wanna help, its your shout!!"
will-82 Member 427 Member For: 21y 8m 16d Location: sydney Posted 27/12/07 08:14 AM Posted 27/12/07 08:14 AM that's a nice looking car, how much r they worth?
turbomuz Member 209 Member For: 21y 4m 19d Location: Canberra Posted 27/12/07 12:24 PM Posted 27/12/07 12:24 PM Can't argue with your choice Laner they are a top little car. My missus has a 6 MPS with the same 2.3 l turbo and it flies. I can only take her from a standing start if I'm ready for it otherwise I won't catch her until well past 120km/h. The rolling start acceleration of the MPS cars is phenomenal. As fast as an F6 auto (wheels Dec 05), beats an Audi RS4 in 4th and 5th and the V8 M3 in 3rd,4th and 5th. They should not be underestimated.
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 29/12/07 06:13 AM Author Posted 29/12/07 06:13 AM that's a nice looking car, how much r they worth?they are $39,990 + on roads for a standard MPS, mine has the sports pack, about 2g from memory + protection pack, $2500, but I got it on road for $41,500...bargain
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now