Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Congrats!! Pity its a bum dragger :spoton:

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted

yeah, yeah, I know, least it aint a getz I spose!!! :spoton:

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Nice knowing ya

Dont listen to him. I switched and survived, so will you :spoton:

( I didnt realise they were that quick )

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted

its alright Flukey, 10909 posts, and he's scared his standard T is gunna get rounded up by a 2.3ltr Mazda.....he has issues with his confidence, I'll go easy on him :spoton:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Treading water is not surviving....

aoyiQ4o63d4

:welcome2:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: lennox head nsw
Posted (edited)

the real reason you bought it is so you would have a better chance at next dyno day isn't it :stupid:

no doubt I will see it in the flesh real soon

spose could be worse could be a fully sick cordia :welcome2:

Edited by Jason
  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:stupid:

At least he'll be able to keep up now I guess :welcome2:

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted

keep up?? its only torque limited in 1st and 2nd, from then on, you've got no hope....hahaha, and I aint even thrashed it yet!!!!

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Sounds like part of your appendage is currently getting quite the thrashing! :welcome2:

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted (edited)

:spoton:

Laner! MAN! I just hope the ford dealer didn't stiff himself out of a deal!

Enjoy it mate :roflmbo:

Edited by senna_T

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...