arm79 Legacy Donating Member 214 Member For: 17y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/04/09 11:56 AM Posted 29/04/09 11:56 AM that's Kyle's Mrs afaik. you would know him from fordmods arm79? he was at the bendigo cruise last year...hahaha.. Yeah, I know Kyle well.. We're good mates, I think. Was more s%^t stirring him, but you got there first. And it wouldn't be missus, he doesn't let her drive the ute.
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 30/04/09 08:36 AM Posted 30/04/09 08:36 AM hahaha.. Yeah, I know Kyle well.. We're good mates, I think. Was more s%^t stirring him, but you got there first. And it wouldn't be missus, he doesn't let her drive the ute.lol sorry
EXGMH304 Member 64 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: S.E Melbourne Posted 09/05/09 05:29 AM Posted 09/05/09 05:29 AM bfturb & arm79, where do you guys work?? I was pulled up on the corner of Pipe & Hume Rds in the work car (white EL) the other morning when a Force6 went scooting past, you maybe arm79?? Where do you guys get your cars serviced and stuff?? I used to drop mine at HP-F when I was working in Dandenong, got no idea where to take it now, there are so many options I don't know where to start!!
arm79 Legacy Donating Member 214 Member For: 17y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/05/09 11:03 AM Posted 09/05/09 11:03 AM I work at a logistics company futher down Pipe Road. bfturb does some work down the other end, cant remember the name of the place...And yes, chances it was me, I've only ever seen 1 other Force 6, and it was never in Laverton. Easily noticed by the plates though. The combo is a one of a kind.I just got the 15,000km service done at Binks in Deer Park. Not the worst dealer, but not the best either... 6/10.
Azzman460 Azzman Member 223 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/05/09 01:36 AM Posted 12/05/09 01:36 AM Dags do you live in the marsh? I live in the Marsh! dont think I've seen you around though. I drive a N/A BF ute with a rum sticker on the back windscreen and it has no mufflers so it makes a hell of a racket around town!
rushed6 Member 137 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/05/09 10:54 AM Posted 26/05/09 10:54 AM (edited) I'm in melton mercury silver blown xr8 ute slapped with black rims, but drive my work car most days Edited 26/05/09 10:54 AM by rushed6
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 02/06/09 01:49 AM Posted 02/06/09 01:49 AM Got my transmission from Werribee
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 5d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/09 05:18 AM Posted 17/07/09 05:18 AM Would be good in someone could organise a big xr cruise in the western suburbs, eg :go to mt macedon,hint hint
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 22/07/09 09:31 AM Posted 22/07/09 09:31 AM We had a Mt Macedon cruise about 2 months ago!
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 5d Gender: Male Posted 23/07/09 01:18 AM Posted 23/07/09 01:18 AM I only bought my car 6 weeks ago :argue:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now