Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 24d
Posted

wow lol

there are more ppl in werribee area then I thought

shananp how long u been in the area for? ive seen a few fg turbos but havnt come across yours?

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Werribee
Posted

had car now for around 3 mths but its in garage and I dont drive it much. lucky to drive it once a week for a squirt other than that its alway somewhere getting worked on :)

  • 10 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 5d
Posted

Just trying to find out if there are many other members from the Ballarat area on here.

I've seen a couple of modified T’s getting around. Let me know if you’re about

Just joined, FG XR6T 50th, un modded, I wait till the warranty has finished. In Delacombe.

:icon_ford:post-42520-12861015798_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...