Guest cul08r Guests Posted 25/02/03 04:31 AM Posted 25/02/03 04:31 AM YCL,sweet ride. I didn't know they came in purple (phantom!) Man, these cars were legends. Ummmm, but what's the go with the dressing gown in the background?!? :D later
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Location: ACT Posted 25/02/03 04:59 AM Posted 25/02/03 04:59 AM The names of the colour in the 70’s were also much longer. That colour is called Peel Me A Grape (Purple). Other colours included Am Eye Blue (pale Blue) Home On The Range (Bright Orange) Bold as Brass (Bright Yellow).It’s a great car for cruising with an alloy V8, dual exhausts, heaps of space, and only weighs 1,300kg. :D The photo was taken before I bought the car, the lady next door (to the seller) came out in her dressing gown to keep a closer eye on proceedings??
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 25/02/03 11:35 AM Posted 25/02/03 11:35 AM The photo was taken before I bought the car, the lady next door (to the seller) came out in her dressing gown to keep a closer eye on proceedings?? I thought maybe the dressing gown was complimentary with vehicle purhcase - you know, kind of like the ford baseball caps others here have said they got at their first service . In matching colour and all (although I can't see the P76 logo from that angle) B) .
Guest Guests Posted 26/02/03 12:47 AM Posted 26/02/03 12:47 AM Well my first name is viktor and my ride is an xy 351 clevo , which I will keep.There is just something about starting up a v8 in a shed and presto your jeans are creamed.I just love the sound of my phantom , so I reckon I got the best of both.
davocol Member 52 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/03 03:57 AM Posted 26/02/03 03:57 AM David and I barrack for collingwood Yeah stupid huh.
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Location: Sydney Posted 26/02/03 09:08 PM Posted 26/02/03 09:08 PM Pretty boring. First name, middle name and last name.
Hornblower Member 50 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Location: Spit Junction NSW Posted 26/02/03 11:41 PM Posted 26/02/03 11:41 PM I just kinda liked the "egyptian brake pedal" connection....
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/03 06:54 AM Posted 28/06/03 06:54 AM my ride is a black XRT ute .... hmmm cheers
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 28/06/03 07:28 AM Posted 28/06/03 07:28 AM owned:XB 250 falc 240K another XB 250, a skyline, then another 240K, nissan patrol, mk1 1 3.4 jag, EFII XR6, 4.2 serII and now the "T" all 6cyls, Sixfan seemed......apropriate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now