Jordz xr6 fan Member 44 Member For: 18y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/12/07 07:14 AM Posted 06/12/07 07:14 AM Jeez unlucky man I'm glad your ok. Does also make me feel sorry for the car its looks so awful you must feel so bummed.You will probably feel sketchy with mates in your car next time your driving its a real eye opener and your lucky you and your passengers walked away as it is.It also shows the strength of the V8 super cars hitting the walls at 250+kph compared to the everyday cars on the streets.
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 2m Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 06/12/07 07:47 AM Posted 06/12/07 07:47 AM Glad everyones okay dude. Cars are easily replaced , flesh & bone isnt. My girlfriend totalled her car in the wet on Tuesday night & and I've been saying that to her ever since.
Jason Member 69 Member For: 19y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: lennox head nsw Posted 06/12/07 08:06 AM Posted 06/12/07 08:06 AM So anyway.....who’s got first dibs on the spare parts list Danny? what do you mean tab dont I just get my parts back
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 06/12/07 09:23 AM Author Posted 06/12/07 09:23 AM maybe you could buy the wreck and get your old airbox back, I imagine it'll be selling cheap.....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/12/07 10:04 AM Posted 06/12/07 10:04 AM Is it a confirmed write-off dude?Any plans yet?
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 06/12/07 10:24 AM Author Posted 06/12/07 10:24 AM yeah, its a confirmed total loss, went to the holding yard to collect my personal effects (read re-flash to standard) and it was a seriously hard place to be.....the pics I took are going to bring me back from ever feeling super human ever again, I thought this sh*t happened to someone else....I still cant get the last few seconds before impact out of my head, its going to take a long time to be back to normal again. picked up my hire car and drove home like a nanna, I'm pretty sure I got overtaken by a nanna on the way home.needless to say, I aint really worried about replacement just yet, might take a few weeks to sum up what is really important in my mode of transport, what I will do from now on is take a LOT more notice of safety features of any vehicle myself, or family ever buys......it could mean the difference between life and death....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/12/07 10:29 AM Posted 06/12/07 10:29 AM Fair enough PS: was the nanna hot?
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 06/12/07 10:32 AM Author Posted 06/12/07 10:32 AM is there any other kind
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/12/07 10:35 AM Posted 06/12/07 10:35 AM
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 06/12/07 10:35 AM Author Posted 06/12/07 10:35 AM just to give you an idea up close.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now