Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 05/12/07 08:31 AM Author Posted 05/12/07 08:31 AM the pics were taken about 2 hours after the accident, as I said above it was raining, the police had another accident involving a trapped passengers before they could deal with mine, it was painful having people drive past once, then come back, park and get out with video camera to film the site, bloody bastards, it was such a split second moment from in-control to covered in glass and in shock that I still dont really know how it happened, all I know is, excessive speed wasnt an issue, the council guys who saw it agreed it was really odd how fast it happened considering the situation.....the insurance company wants to know where I want it fixed dont think she understood exactly what I was on about
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/12/07 08:33 AM Posted 05/12/07 08:33 AM That sucks big time. But as everyone has said main thing is that nobody was seriously hurt.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/12/07 08:33 AM Posted 05/12/07 08:33 AM Got nothin' but
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 7d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/07 08:40 AM Posted 05/12/07 08:40 AM SH!T dude sorry to hear man, glad every one walked away.What happend to the back door, did that come off on the impact or removed after?
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 05/12/07 08:43 AM Author Posted 05/12/07 08:43 AM impact, ripped it clean off, was a ball of metal sitting next to the car, door card was under the fuel tank.....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/12/07 08:44 AM Posted 05/12/07 08:44 AM So...are you over the initial shock yet? Can I start taking the p!ss now???
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 7d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/07 08:45 AM Posted 05/12/07 08:45 AM impact, ripped it clean off, was a ball of metal sitting next to the car, door card was under the fuel tank.....fck was there any one sitting on that side?
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 05/12/07 08:48 AM Posted 05/12/07 08:48 AM had a nastie bike acco myself when it all happens that fast you''ll be lucky if you ever know what really happened it was just a fck up nothing you can do
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 05/12/07 08:51 AM Author Posted 05/12/07 08:51 AM nah, the rear passenger was on the other side, although he was the one with the head cut and broken nose, he's still a lucky boy.....think the post might explain my sore right leg, and pretty stoked I didnt get an airbag in the face, always a good thing.....I didnt realise it was possible to get glass up your nose in an accident, but believe me you can, and in the ears, pretty much anywhere you wouldnt normally find glass, I did!!!the bloke who owns the house I parked at wasnt really impressed, he's an ex-copper too I believe, I wont be invited over this xmas, he only did the garden on the weekend, I told him it would be easy to add a water feature due to my rear rim digging a massive hole for him....
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 05/12/07 08:57 AM Posted 05/12/07 08:57 AM Good to hear no one was seriously hurt.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now