Big Daddy Member 11 Member For: 18y 10m Posted 01/12/07 01:08 AM Posted 01/12/07 01:08 AM I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Adam, I work at Winton Motor Raceway as the Operations Manager.In my spare time I run Track Days under the name of Tampered Motorsport. I have 2 EA Falcon race cars, one which is receiving a BA motor in it at present, the other has an AU motor. I also drive a BA XT Falcon which I have done up to look like a BF MK II Typhoon. I have an XG Panel Van and my work ute is an AU Series III XR6. So I guess you can see I am a bit of a Ford man.Anyway I look forward to chatting with you all and maybe seeing a couple of you at Winton or Wakefield for one of my track days.CheersAdam
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 01/12/07 01:19 AM Posted 01/12/07 01:19 AM (edited) Adam, it would be great if in the future you can organise some group track days for forum members You should find some awesome information around here - as well as some stupid discussions! Edited 01/12/07 01:19 AM by senna_T
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/07 01:21 AM Posted 01/12/07 01:21 AM Need a driver? I'd love to have a fang around winton, havn't been for ages.
Big Daddy Member 11 Member For: 18y 10m Posted 01/12/07 01:28 AM Author Posted 01/12/07 01:28 AM I have a track day coming up on Australia Day Public Holiday, Jan 28th. I tried to post up the details in the events section but it wouldn't let me for some reason??My days are cheap and they are all have electronic timing and passenger rides. Depending on availability we also offer free tuition to new drivers.Can someone tell me where I can post up some details of the next day>
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Posted 01/12/07 01:51 AM Posted 01/12/07 01:51 AM Hello
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 01/12/07 02:28 AM Posted 01/12/07 02:28 AM Welcome Big Daddy.An open day at Wakefield would be great, cound me in if it goes a head
Big Daddy Member 11 Member For: 18y 10m Posted 01/12/07 04:58 AM Author Posted 01/12/07 04:58 AM Welcome Big Daddy.An open day at Wakefield would be great, cound me in if it goes a headIt is going ahead, Saturday March 22nd - Easter Saturday. I will let you know soon some more details.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 01/12/07 04:59 AM Posted 01/12/07 04:59 AM I'm in, will be the first track day for me in the XR
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 07/12/07 10:30 AM Posted 07/12/07 10:30 AM Owe track day.. BTW I dont think that he was advertising
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/12/07 10:36 AM Posted 07/12/07 10:36 AM it kind of snowballed from questions from members, I think we should PM Adam with any other details or questions regarding the track days...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now