Smylie Member 139 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Baulkham Hills Posted 04/12/07 12:39 AM Posted 04/12/07 12:39 AM well then make it a premix bottle of wild turkey for the spirited drinkers here. I know the first one when I get home from work dosnt touch the sides but iv not timed it yet. the honourable, bob hawke has the world record for a yard glass.I could be wrong but I seem to recall Bob's record being beaten not that long ago. It'd be worth checking on that one.
Big Daddy Member 11 Member For: 18y 10m 2d Posted 04/12/07 01:06 AM Posted 04/12/07 01:06 AM The beer drinking world record is for 2 scooners from sitting on the bar, using one hand - scull one put it down pick up the next scull it and put it down and that's when the clock stops. I can't remember where I read it or what the time was because I haven't tried it in about 12 months but I know I was close.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/12/07 04:28 AM Posted 04/12/07 04:28 AM Sorry mate sceptical crowd in here, put up or shut up.scotty
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 04/12/07 09:43 AM Posted 04/12/07 09:43 AM Mate, not sceptical but I prefer proof. It would be like saying I have done a 59 sec lap at Wakefield (which I haven't) which is close to the record. Proof is a glorious thing. Take a video, upload it to youtube or similar and post a link. Then you can stand back and watch the accolades roll in.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/12/07 09:48 AM Posted 04/12/07 09:48 AM Mate my stock BA MkII is good for a 9 second quater. Manual to.Scotty
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 04/12/07 09:52 AM Posted 04/12/07 09:52 AM (edited) I've seen KS's mate, the car's a freak!! I reckon that's enough proof Edited 04/12/07 09:54 AM by Superdan
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 04/12/07 10:06 AM Posted 04/12/07 10:06 AM stock injectors with a wog tune
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 04/12/07 10:20 AM Posted 04/12/07 10:20 AM and tabouli injection
Big Daddy Member 11 Member For: 18y 10m 2d Posted 04/12/07 12:03 PM Posted 04/12/07 12:03 PM Mate, not sceptical but I prefer proof. It would be like saying I have done a 59 sec lap at Wakefield (which I haven't)You been to Wakefield? What did you think of it? We have not long bought it and are interested in what people think of the place.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/12/07 01:35 AM Author Posted 06/12/07 01:35 AM Posts in here are useless without proof, as someone said put up or shut up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now