DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 10:48 PM Author Posted 23/11/07 10:48 PM some pics
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 10:50 PM Author Posted 23/11/07 10:50 PM the fog light is going back in on monday.and I am getting those brackets sprayed black so you cant see em...I could not get over the size of the pipe work to the plenum...
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 23/11/07 10:54 PM Posted 23/11/07 10:54 PM looks the business mate, you have a mega sonic fully hectik blow off valve too bro!
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 11:00 PM Author Posted 23/11/07 11:00 PM I want to get rid of it. but I need to run a bov and to standard one cant hold more then 20psi
AmokTheClown Member 7 Member For: 20y 5m Gender: Male Location: The biggest hole on earth, aka Townsville Posted 23/11/07 11:06 PM Posted 23/11/07 11:06 PM looks good bro, nice job
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/11/07 11:08 PM Posted 23/11/07 11:08 PM Looks great! I may have missed it but what power are you running now?
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Posted 24/11/07 12:12 AM Author Posted 24/11/07 12:12 AM before this cooler and when the car was manual it had 370rwklwbut with the stall convertor and box it has droped about 100rwklw. but goes alot harder...dont ask me how that works
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 24/11/07 12:28 AM Posted 24/11/07 12:28 AM so I'm guessing your car is a mk1 formerly with the 5spd? as most of us know by now the auto box keeps your turbo on boost much better than the manual, I'm surprised it made you lose that much power though!
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/07 12:37 AM Posted 24/11/07 12:37 AM I lost about 25rwkw when I put in a 3000 convertor
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Posted 24/11/07 12:39 AM Author Posted 24/11/07 12:39 AM Na mark IIlike yourself I worked for Ford untill about 6 months ago.I was very surprised as well.I thought something must have been wrong to loose that much power. untill I drove it that is.I alwasy wanted 450rwklw and that is what I built the motor to handle.the same motros and setups in other cars are making that much power now.but cos I went this gear box I do not think I will ever hold a dyno sheet with those numbers on it...but I cant wait to race another 300rwklw xr6 turbo. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now