DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 27d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 06:30 AM Posted 23/11/07 06:30 AM (edited) I just got a call from C and V and without even a tune my car picked up over 30Rwklw through the Turbo 400 gear box. this gear box made me drop around 75rwklw when is was put in. so I cant even think what this cooler setup would have picked up if the car was still manual...the cooler is a rapid systems cooler and pipe work.with a PW cold air intake.with a retune the car should be quicker again.fingers crossed Edited 23/11/07 06:31 AM by TWEAKN
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 06:42 AM Posted 23/11/07 06:42 AM that's awesome!I might have to have a look at these coolers!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 23/11/07 06:51 AM Posted 23/11/07 06:51 AM any pics TWEAKN???
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 3d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 07:02 AM Posted 23/11/07 07:02 AM Ha ha im so happy to here that, great result mate for me 2 weeks, 2 more weeks.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 07:09 AM Posted 23/11/07 07:09 AM YPURV4 u getting one of these coolers too?
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 3d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 07:12 AM Posted 23/11/07 07:12 AM YPURV4 u getting one of these coolers too?Ive had one for awhile, just waiting to be cleared by the god dam epa
RIP'S_PATCHES! Legacy Donating Member 337 Member For: 19y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 07:48 AM Posted 23/11/07 07:48 AM Ive had one for awhile, just waiting to be cleared by the god dam epahurry up so I can blow your doors off dude. I already blew your rear wing off and u decided to leave it like that as an excuse to tell people u de spoilered it, when I actually despoilered it without even touching the car.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/11/07 08:14 AM Posted 23/11/07 08:14 AM Nice result. Should be interesting to see what it comes back with when tuned
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 27d Gender: Male Posted 23/11/07 10:17 PM Author Posted 23/11/07 10:17 PM I have been driving the car most of the night...and dear lord.the car was quick before. but the look of a 911 turbo drivers face as I pulled past him sideways was worth every penny.if I knew what a diff this setup would have made it would have been the first thing I did...yeah it looks great. but if it looked like the sh*ttest cooler in the world but performed like it does I would have bought 6 of them... and kept 5 spare.if anyone is even thinking about getting one of these coolers. sell your cats and dogs...even sell yous shoes if you have to.lol
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 23/11/07 10:36 PM Posted 23/11/07 10:36 PM Geez, you sound happy man.Very glad to see your happy with the cooler.CheersChris
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now