Joey Member 182 Member For: 19y 8d Gender: Male Location: Australind, WA Posted 22/11/07 10:19 PM Posted 22/11/07 10:19 PM Makes me think I chose the right colour on my new rig ^^
SV300 Member 53 Member For: 20y 11m 24d Location: Brisbane Posted 22/11/07 10:48 PM Posted 22/11/07 10:48 PM Looks good.I want to do the same for my phoon, but in red or silver..James
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/11/07 12:32 AM Posted 23/11/07 12:32 AM I have seen this car up close and personal and it looks HOT!Cheers Paul
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/11/07 12:42 AM Posted 23/11/07 12:42 AM All these black wheels and stripes is just Black envy. Ahh so glad I have a black car, the best non colour for a T.Scotty
neoppg Member 89 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Location: brisbane Posted 23/11/07 01:37 AM Author Posted 23/11/07 01:37 AM All these black wheels and stripes is just Black envy. Ahh so glad I have a black car, the best non colour for a T.Scottyso glad yor glad"""" but no envy here mate. I sold my black xr for octane.."once you've had black ---- why go back?"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now