Guest AlanG Guests Posted 25/06/03 11:50 PM Posted 25/06/03 11:50 PM Hi,I've been lurking around on this forum for awhile, but this is my first post. Does anyone have any pictures of the boot liner (the rubber one that is installed on the bottom floor of the boot) installed with the 18 inch spare tyre. The reason I ask is that I ‘m wondering if it fits as the 18 inch spare is a lot wider than the standard spare. I have tried searching for the forums for answer, but I haven't had much success, so I apologise if this has been answered already.ThanksAlanG
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/06/03 11:53 PM Posted 25/06/03 11:53 PM to the forum mate.I know there are a few pics of just the boot liner in place, but I don't know about the Spare 18".Might be best to ask your Ford dealer or maybe some one here with first hand experience can help you out
Guest JasonBriz Guests Posted 26/06/03 05:51 AM Posted 26/06/03 05:51 AM Well I could tell you but there has beena delay in the delivery of my new car. I was supposed to have it this week but Ford ran out of Premium Sound Systems so it wont be built until mid next month. If you can wait till then, I can send you a pick
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 26/06/03 05:58 AM Posted 26/06/03 05:58 AM Jason, sorry to hear about the delay. It's bad enough to wait for a date ... but to have it moved would be a friggin nightmare!... hang tough!
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/06/03 05:59 AM Posted 26/06/03 05:59 AM :hiwelcome: Jason.Sorry to hear about your delay, but believe me it is worth every second :D
deek Legacy Donating Member 362 Member For: 23y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne / Wantirna Posted 26/06/03 06:38 AM Posted 26/06/03 06:38 AM Welcome aboard.I optioned both the 18" spare and the rubber boot liner. They both fit without a problem. The linner is well worth the money. Order the fairmont boot lid liner as well it finnishes everything off in there nicely. See elswhere in the fourm. The dealer might throw it in if you ask them. if you realy want a pic let me know and I will go out into the cold and get one for you.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Location: Brisbane Posted 26/06/03 09:51 AM Posted 26/06/03 09:51 AM Hi,I've been lurking around on this forum for awhile, but this is my first post. Does anyone have any pictures of the boot liner (the rubber one that is installed on the bottom floor of the boot) installed with the 18 inch spare tyre. The reason I ask is that I ‘m wondering if it fits as the 18 inch spare is a lot wider than the standard spare. I have tried searching for the forums for answer, but I haven't had much success, so I apologise if this has been answered already.ThanksAlanG I have the spare 18" Alloys and the boot liner - fits no problems.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 26/06/03 10:08 AM Posted 26/06/03 10:08 AM Hi Al (GREAT name pal, even spelt correctly), Welcome to the 'sacred site'. I just purchased the boot liner ($95.00 incl GST) should have got it earlier, hides the ugly carpet a treat, looks really good.I asked the parts chick what the difference was between the Fairmont liner and normal liner, she looked at me like and said there was no difference.Big Al
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 26/06/03 11:32 PM Posted 26/06/03 11:32 PM try asking about the boot lid liner and not the boot liner.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Location: Brisbane Posted 27/06/03 01:28 AM Posted 27/06/03 01:28 AM The part number for the lid liner and its fastening clips have been posted somewhere in the forum - that shoul dmake it easlier to order.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now