F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 26/11/07 12:32 AM Posted 26/11/07 12:32 AM My sincerest apologies guys (sorry TrentO) for not making it. I was actually laid up in bed for the majority of the weekend (still am!) with another dose of Glandular fever. Man, I feel like crap. I hope everyone had a ball.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/11/07 12:37 AM Author Posted 26/11/07 12:37 AM Piss-poor excuse Hope you get better soon Shorty...the flowers are on the way
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 26/11/07 01:18 AM Posted 26/11/07 01:18 AM I think so Love that last pic Wados yeah I think they look like litle matchbox cars
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 26/11/07 02:20 AM Posted 26/11/07 02:20 AM Did someone say STEAK?Who's the guy sitting at the end of the table ? Looks like he fancies himself as king sh*t surveying his minions
CN RED Member 90 Member For: 20y 5m 19d Location: Brisbane Posted 26/11/07 02:30 AM Posted 26/11/07 02:30 AM Hello All,Great cruise as usual!!! Thanks Trent for putting together such a scenic selection of roads. It's a good way for some of us newbbies to QLD to check out some of the scenery.Good to meet some new people and catch up with some of the regulars. As some may have gathered, I have returned my CN RED plates to the good old RTA in NSW (it's a bit of a joke having to pay a good $400 each year). So I'm running a standard set at the moment but hopefully not for long. As usual, looking forward to the next cruise. P.S Might see some of you at the Dyno Day at Elite this saturday!!! (I'm just going along for a bit of a look)Cheers,Dimitri
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 26/11/07 02:58 AM Posted 26/11/07 02:58 AM (edited) Thanks Trent. Was a great day except for the 1st unsheduled stop. One very unlucky bugger there.Phill always a pleasure to chase you down in that super charged gtp JamesWe need to organise a sprint day at QR me thinks.Mr J Cooke - What's your excuse mister???? LOL. Was looking forward to seeing the old beasty. Edited 26/11/07 03:01 AM by sutty
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/11/07 03:14 AM Author Posted 26/11/07 03:14 AM Who's the guy sitting at the end of the table ? Looks like he fancies himself as king sh*t surveying his minions And your point is???
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 26/11/07 03:18 AM Posted 26/11/07 03:18 AM point , there isn't one. carry on
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/11/07 03:36 AM Author Posted 26/11/07 03:36 AM Well pull ya head in minion
jcooke Member 272 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 26/11/07 03:42 AM Posted 26/11/07 03:42 AM guilty as charged mr sutty. Kristal reminded me (and yes, she did tell me many times, I just have "selective hearing" supposedly) of the 400k round trip I had to make to my cousins wedding on Saturday. Ended up staying up past Coolum... Next one, I promise.Great pics, they did just need one more blueprint T in there.On a side note, absentee voting is way to go, you get to jump the queue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now