Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted
:dontknow:
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Some bike cop hidden down a side track picked one car out of a colum of 20 colum was travelling at 10 15 K's below speed limit. Cop like the Super hero he was, pulled out overtook and unbroken lines weaved through trafic and booked some poor innocent soul.

Scotty

PS I am very pro police, this was just revenue raising at its best.

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

The sh*tty thing is I let him in thinking I was doing the right thing and that he had to be somewhere.

Scotty

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

By the way Tab and all, top cruise just got home after domestic duties, of opiocking up and delivering kids and their friends.

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Chillingham
Posted

thanks for the day had a great day thanks tab looking forward to the next one

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Some bike cop hidden down a side track picked one car out of a colum of 20 colum was travelling at 10 15 K's below speed limit.

So, what was the ticket for?

It's a shame, a nice day and the police are out on Mt Nebo likes flies on poo poo. I used to live at The Gap and have done many a trip up Mt Nebo, so I have seen it all.

If they were doing something wrong, then no sympathy. But if it was just a group of guys out for a cruise and someone got booked for something petty, then that really sux.

See yo all next time.

Cheers

Dan

  • Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North.
Posted

Yes SE Queensland team - well done. What a TOP DAY. :mexicanwave:

Tab - yet again you've shown us the most beautiful country. Had no idea you had such a "green streak".... miles of beautiful rainforest, ponds full of frogs, picnic spots with lookouts full of unique Australian fauna. And your love affair with animals is pretty obvious too - by the size of the steak you had for lunch at the Tavern! :buttrock: Well done, and we all appreciate your efforts!

Great way to end the year. Thanks all.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted (edited)
So, what was the ticket for?

It's a shame, a nice day and the police are out on Mt Nebo likes flies on poo poo. I used to live at The Gap and have done many a trip up Mt Nebo, so I have seen it all.

If they were doing something wrong, then no sympathy. But if it was just a group of guys out for a cruise and someone got booked for something petty, then that really sux.

See yo all next time.

Cheers

Dan

yeah I was the lucky soul.. I was 3rd car in the line of 20+ so cars I just put foot down little to catch upto car in front and well as I come over the hill there is a little police man smiling at me.

done for 96 in 80 zone.. $150... meh these things happen :/

How ever I still cant wait for next cruise was heap of fun and worth 150$ fine

Edited by XRT-16

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...