xd turbo Member 58 Member For: 17y 9m 17d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/13 10:46 AM Posted 22/02/13 10:46 AM Any one in Emerald got a set of stock injectors? Cheers Mick
Ribby Member 75 Member For: 14y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 14/03/13 09:32 AM Posted 14/03/13 09:32 AM come on benaraby stay dry for me, last meet it rained I wnt to get a quarter mile time already 400kw+ 17x9 with nitto 275's. one run burnt out clutch and no tail shaft I bet
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 14/03/13 09:47 AM Posted 14/03/13 09:47 AM Stock clutch? I got some mates going but I don't wanna go again until I get the tailshaft built. I got a stock shaft sitting in shed I'm gonna get built then shoot for a 10 in winter
Ribby Member 75 Member For: 14y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 15/03/13 01:25 PM Posted 15/03/13 01:25 PM well first time down the track had so much fun met some nice guys, ran best of 12.8 at 111mph lots of practice to be done on the take offs. just great feeling eating some holdens lol
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 15/03/13 01:28 PM Posted 15/03/13 01:28 PM (edited) Well done buddy I had a mate there in a blue ve Bogan special ute I think he ran a low 12 and he was over the moon Edited 15/03/13 01:28 PM by Bonjaz
45T-XR Legacy Donating Member 417 Member For: 19y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, Queensland Posted 07/05/13 09:33 AM Posted 07/05/13 09:33 AM Have you got a dyno sheet for your 11ph?
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 07/05/13 09:51 AM Posted 07/05/13 09:51 AM Yea did you find the issue ribby? I don't doubt Dave's tuning, but yea a dyno sheet would be good. Same dyno I ran 400kw and ran 125mph with valve float
45T-XR Legacy Donating Member 417 Member For: 19y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, Queensland Posted 26/06/13 06:55 AM Posted 26/06/13 06:55 AM well first time down the track had so much fun met some nice guys, ran best of 12.8 at 111mph lots of practice to be done on the take offs. just great feeling eating some holdens lolMust be a similar looking car around. I thought I saw a manual FG turbo ute at Benaraby running 122mph.
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 26/06/13 10:04 AM Posted 26/06/13 10:04 AM Might have found his issue? But 122 is still low if 400kw
Ribby Member 75 Member For: 14y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 29/06/13 12:52 AM Posted 29/06/13 12:52 AM I don't know if I found issue lol probably driver error I have been to the drag every meet since febuary racing slowly getting better 12.8 then 12.7 12.4 and last night I ran 12.12 think it might be the clutch , and Gladstone finally got e85 this week so ill be up to see dave shortly for a new tune 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now