TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/11/07 10:32 PM Posted 04/11/07 10:32 PM I'm planning on attending this event, not sure if I will spend the whole day there but it has potential to be a great day out.Let me know if your interested and we might be able to organise a cruise or even a get together.Apperantly:-32 drivers-20 Djs Starts at 9am till 10pm http://www.driftfest.com.au/Tickets can be purchased from Ticketmasterhttp://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13003...p;minorcatid=52Costs are $29.40 +normal bull sh*t charges.Location: Calder Park RacewayTime: Sun 16th DecRegardsTUFXRT6
FastR1Red Member 360 Member For: 21y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Mt Waverley Posted 05/11/07 04:15 AM Posted 05/11/07 04:15 AM Yeh I'm gonna be there. Will be a good event. We'll catch up with a lot of the forum I hope.I'll be floating around the pits with a shiny new black 180SX,,,(if it's ready, putting the engine together over the next couple of weeks).
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/11/07 04:30 AM Posted 05/11/07 04:30 AM So you taking the T for a drift or two TUFXRT6
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/11/07 05:22 AM Author Posted 05/11/07 05:22 AM Unfortunetly not the T is not built for serious sideways action. FastR1Red I will keep an eye out for your car, what signage will you have on it???Keep us updated if you are taking your car (its always good to barrack for someone at these events)RegardsTUFXRT6
F6TEEN Legacy Donating Member 286 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Mitcham, Vic Posted 05/11/07 07:33 AM Posted 05/11/07 07:33 AM damn, says that they are giving away a drift silvia, 1.8 turbo with the usual upgrades and entry is free....I would be up for this for sure....
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 25d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 05/11/07 08:55 AM Posted 05/11/07 08:55 AM ill pop down with a few mates for sure..sounds like its going to be pretty good.
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/11/07 11:26 PM Author Posted 05/11/07 11:26 PM damn, says that they are giving away a drift silvia, 1.8 turbo with the usual upgrades and entry is free....I would be up for this for sure....I know... You would have to have rocks in your head not to enter that compatition!!I would love to win that.RegardsTUFXRT6
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 20/11/07 10:36 AM Posted 20/11/07 10:36 AM ooooh that's gona b on my birthday!! mite be a nice way 2 celebrate it....that's if I can wake up sunday morning!!
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/11/07 09:12 PM Author Posted 21/11/07 09:12 PM The event pritty much goes all day till about 10pm so you can still sleep in.RegardsTUFXRT6
BA_Boost Junkie Member 22 Member For: 21y 8m 2d Posted 21/11/07 10:03 PM Posted 21/11/07 10:03 PM Yeah all make sure you come down... I will be there... but not in the ute I will be competeting in the Nismo Performance S13 ... Make sure you stop by and say hi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now