mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/10/07 12:04 PM Posted 24/10/07 12:04 PM Nice pics guys
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/10/07 10:50 PM Author Posted 24/10/07 10:50 PM Did you want your grammar corrected as well darling? What! you dont like me talking to you in ghetto!
falcon73 Member 163 Member For: 20y 2m 21d Posted 25/10/07 01:07 AM Posted 25/10/07 01:07 AM As I said last time I might venture out to the next Dyno day you have providing I can some how find the power I lost, if I can get that back the 218.6hp that is my N/A would be very happy to dance on your dyno I think, maybe if I could find the $$$ I could get the custom tune done and find some more ponies and maybe push the standard turboes for a bit, that would be fun.Looks like a good day and some nice cars theirCheersJason
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/10/07 02:30 AM Author Posted 25/10/07 02:30 AM Hope to see you on the 1st December!
Jason Member 69 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: lennox head nsw Posted 25/10/07 08:37 AM Posted 25/10/07 08:37 AM As I said last time I might venture out to the next Dyno day you have providing I can some how find the power I lost, if I can get that back the 218.6hp that is my N/A would be very happy to dance on your dyno I think, maybe if I could find the $$$ I could get the custom tune done and find some more ponies and maybe push the standard turboes for a bit, that would be fun.Looks like a good day and some nice cars theirCheersJasonI know one blue turbo you can give a run for its money.....any ideas tab
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 25/10/07 08:47 AM Posted 25/10/07 08:47 AM laugh it up while you can.....this time tomorrow it'll be so much more not funny!!!!
Jason Member 69 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: lennox head nsw Posted 25/10/07 08:56 AM Posted 25/10/07 08:56 AM laugh it up while you can.....this time tomorrow it'll be so much more not funny!!!!just stirring mate had to get in before tab lol........hope all goes well tomozz and no nasty surprises look forward to comparing all that new found power.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/10/07 10:13 AM Posted 25/10/07 10:13 AM So what's the footer going to look like Danielson?Elite Enhanced 217.3 rwkw ?
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 25/10/07 10:17 AM Posted 25/10/07 10:17 AM at this stage Tabby, I'd be stoked with that, sure beats 205rwkw with afr's in the 9's!!!!damn generics
Maciek Member 17 Member For: 19y 5m 2d Gender: Male Posted 26/10/07 11:20 AM Posted 26/10/07 11:20 AM Looked like a wicked day!big ups to all you guys at elite auto!especially with indy being on the same wknd!!!Maciek!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now