Jump to content

???  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: lennox head nsw
Posted
Heh, I'm just jealous... I'll just have to console myself with a cuddle of my ZF. :spoton:

I'm thinking my planned mods might have to be brought forward a little. :spoton:

Felix

good one felix just dont go to extreme with the mods esp after what yours run stock other wise laner will be back to square one and we will see some tears :spoton:

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Will leave the poll going over the weekend, but yeah looks like 25th is it.

Only just a little bit???

He has no restraint... I smell a new gear box within a week! :stirthepot:

"Hey look at me Tab, you arnt laughing now, rev rev rev BANG...."

:gfight:

Felix

:roflmbo:

Got that same text and I don't mind raining on parades......add about 20kw to what you've got felix.

The excuse book is already back out again - valve springs apparently :spit:

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 5d
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted
Will leave the poll going over the weekend, but yeah looks like 25th is it.

:roflmbo:

Got that same text and I don't mind raining on parades......add about 20kw to what you've got felix.

The excuse book is already back out again - valve springs apparently :spit:

Pfft, well I tightened my clamps, and washed the ute, so I reckon it could be closer than that now!

There is always something to blame, least its still top of the N/A class! :stirthepot:

Felix

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

lol

He sounds happy though....Paul deserves a f*cking medal for achieving that!

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 5d
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted
He sounds happy though....Paul deserves a f*cking medal for achieving that!

:spit:

So true! I might have to head down to paul to get my ute done! :stirthepot:

Felix

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted
:tonguepoke: you could all go f*ck yourselves......sounds like a plan
  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Will be in town for the company xmas party on the 17th / 18th .. Good for a run that weekend.

Like the back of Nerang, Al and Ian can vouch for that.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Oh I see the happiness didn't last.

Update your sig you poof.

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted

Is this the LAMER appreciation thread of the SE QLD Cruise thread? :buttrock:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...