tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/10/07 09:32 PM Author Posted 27/10/07 09:32 PM Just keeping it active Be thankful we haven't moved on to the next target yet
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 9m 28d Location: BRISBANE Posted 27/10/07 10:44 PM Posted 27/10/07 10:44 PM Mt Nebo Mt Glorious a bit dull we've done that do the Lamington park instead has tighter cnr's its 32km from Canungra to peak good picnic spots at Mt Reillys guest house
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 27/10/07 10:55 PM Posted 27/10/07 10:55 PM yer I recon lets do the nerang trip. been to glorious to many times.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/10/07 01:44 AM Author Posted 28/10/07 01:44 AM Like I said in the first post there's only about 30km that's the same, in the past we've gone direct to Mt Glorious - not via Mt Nebo. Also the roads to the east of Wivenhoe dam are pretty good too (I.e. last time we chucked a right and headed north).This is what I'm on about.... MapI thought Lamington would be a better option but will go with whatever the poll outcome is I guess.
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 28/10/07 04:30 AM Posted 28/10/07 04:30 AM is the laminton park the one with all those red birds???? if its the same place imthinking its got some good walks to go on
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/10/07 05:04 AM Author Posted 28/10/07 05:04 AM Not sure, never been there. But there is plenty of talk about walking tracks on their website if that’s your thing....I.e. if you’re a fitness junkie like me
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 28/10/07 10:12 AM Posted 28/10/07 10:12 AM Oh I see the happiness didn't last.Update your sig you poof.happy now sweetie??
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/10/07 10:24 AM Posted 28/10/07 10:24 AM Hey laner saw your car getting tuned, did not hang round long enough to say gudday. So how does it go?Scotty
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 28/10/07 10:36 AM Posted 28/10/07 10:36 AM (edited) makes all the right noises, and goes heaps better than before, the generic I tried wasnt worth the effort, it feels the way it should have to start with!!maybe now I can stick with the boys and their ZF stockies I saw yours there, thought you might've been in for another round of top secret mods, was disappointed it was only a service.... Edited 28/10/07 10:37 AM by Laner
hackisack Member 33 Member For: 19y 2m 5d Posted 30/10/07 04:01 AM Posted 30/10/07 04:01 AM hey fellas count me in.
Recommended Posts