BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 15/10/07 09:37 PM Posted 15/10/07 09:37 PM Just the last week or 2 when I read a thread I have to hit back twice? to go back to the forum.Anyone else got this going on? It may not seem like a big deal but sometimes you forget and hit it once and wonder wtf is going on..
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Location: SA Posted 15/10/07 10:43 PM Posted 15/10/07 10:43 PM Count me in with that.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 15/10/07 11:44 PM Posted 15/10/07 11:44 PM (edited) when I post I get a funny error.. it still posts the message but doesn't display.quote:"ERRORThe requested URL could not be retrieved--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The following error was encountered: Invalid Request: Malformed request Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid. "I dont think it's related but I have to press back twice to get back from that Edited 15/10/07 11:46 PM by SCRIBR
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 16/10/07 12:54 AM Posted 16/10/07 12:54 AM Yeah count me in on the double back issue!!! I thought I was going insane...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 16/10/07 01:21 AM Posted 16/10/07 01:21 AM Get on a real browser and "Open Link In New Tab".......Problem fixed.
rs2000 Member 259 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Location: riddells creek Posted 16/10/07 01:40 AM Posted 16/10/07 01:40 AM Count me in with that.same
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 16/10/07 01:52 AM Author Posted 16/10/07 01:52 AM Get on a real browser and "Open Link In New Tab".......Problem fixed. you can do that with any browser...I like to hit show new posts, click the topic then click back to go to my search... But yes there are ways around it.As for your real browser comment, well I use firefox and the issue I am having is on both, so I posted to see if others have the same issue which it seems they do.Although thanks for your nothing comment.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 16/10/07 02:04 AM Posted 16/10/07 02:04 AM am I supposed to be insulted...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/10/07 02:39 AM Posted 16/10/07 02:39 AM LOL....give him 10% of mine if you like.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 16/10/07 03:04 AM Posted 16/10/07 03:04 AM I was having my 'browser not keeping my password' problem with firefox... whats your suggestion then dags?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now