Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Was Dunedin. NZ.. Now Brisbane, OZ
Posted

Well, seeing as our rugby players are up to F-all, I'll cheer on the Kiwis in Bathurst (But only the ones in a Ford!).

  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong
Posted (edited)
So who is going to win ?

Three fat ladies 888

Edited by TBO240
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Nice prang with the Porches ... the guy just pulled out in front of the other faster car that was looking to pass.

Dangerous rich buggers!! NFI !

  • Team Velocity
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Margs WA
Posted

Im watching.

I wish someone would knock out that stupid pr*ck in bottle shop add he's driving me nuts already. :surrenderwave:

I like some of the supercheap adds though. :banghead2:

  • Team Velocity
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Margs WA
Posted (edited)
So who is going to win ?

FORD

Edited by velociTy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Ahhhh ! ... the ads. Good topic.

How about that Expensive Daewoo ad. Expensive Daewoo Calais BFYB car of the year two years in a row? I thought it was the SS.

I guess that makes the Omega a BFYB car of the year too! :banghead2:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
THE NEW COBRAS ARE ON THE TRACK

So what have they got? They sound ok.

Good to see a bit of ford exposure for a change.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

FPV website is down....good work Ford :spit:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Wheel inserts painted white ! ... Mmmmm, I dont like that.

Big deal. 302? (I'm guessing 302 fwkw)

How can they put the Cobra name on such an ordinary car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...