Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 24d
Posted

One of West Coasts all time greats and more importantly a great bloke very highly regarded by all that new him.

F%kin drugs. Mixed with depression and what a b@stard desease that is.

My heart goes out to his kids, family and close friends.

RIP #3

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

R.I.P. Chris, may the media leave out the muck raking so his reputation stays intact.

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

Did I hear that Ben Cousins was around there a couple of hours before hand?

Terrible for kids.

Felix

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albury, NSW
Posted

Yeah I understand that ben was helping him through his marage problems as chris had helped ben through the drug issues. I don't think anything was going on. Well I hope not.

RIP #3

Posted
Yeah I understand that ben was helping him through his marage problems as chris had helped ben through the drug issues. I don't think anything was going on. Well I hope not.

RIP #3

Spot on Andy but you just know the media is going to go to town on him anyway.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 24d
Posted

Well it just keeps getting better for the Eagles.

Cousins arrested today (expected possession of drugs). that's him gone!

Oh well with Gardiner, Cousins and Chick (dropped, word is that he's been behind the supply for a long time) away from the club hopefully that will see an end to the drug culture.

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

:spit:

he is a dead set drop kick!

funny I know a few footy players (VFL) who act just like him....

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 24d
Posted
:surrenderwave:

he is a dead set drop kick!

funny I know a few footy players (VFL) who act just like him....

He may well be a drop kick for getting involved in drugs at an early age, no thanks to the scumbag drug pushes that target high profile, cashed up young sports stars.

Can't say I share your hilarity at the prospect of seeing another talented young man with the world at his feet p1ss it all away. :spit:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...