YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/07 09:32 AM Posted 02/10/07 09:32 AM (edited) Why the hell do people need to vent their sh*t in other peoples threads.. he asked a question and got some great replies, then its all just crap! for the next couple of pages.Go away and talk your sh*te up in an off topic thread.. people are trying to find out information here and don't need to sift through all this crap to get the answer.I gave him the answer aswell, so go have cry mate.And its only one page not a couple.Get used to it.... as we dont have a chat section on this site so we can only o it in threads. Edited 02/10/07 09:35 AM by YPURV4
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 02/10/07 09:39 AM Posted 02/10/07 09:39 AM Last time I checked this is where your drivell is meant to go.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showforum=32BF turbo has a very valid point. So stop being an Assho1e and leave your attitude at the door.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/07 09:44 AM Posted 02/10/07 09:44 AM Last time I checked this is where your drivell is meant to go.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showforum=32BF turbo has a very valid point. So stop being an Assho1e and leave your attitude at the door.72 get off my case..... if I was being a problem a mod will sort me out, so get a life and stop being so up tight, we just like to have a bit of FUN, maybe your not familiar with that word.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 02/10/07 09:56 AM Posted 02/10/07 09:56 AM I rest my case.
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 21d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 02/10/07 10:51 AM Author Posted 02/10/07 10:51 AM I do tend to agree a little...its a bit annoying when u ask a question and see that there are 15 replies but 14 of em are 2 people having a chat...MSN is good for chatting, or alternitavly start a lets pay out on each other thread.That said I dont really give a I <3 Bananas as long as I get an answer or two...if people see that its just random sh*t talkinfg they may be less inclined to post a comment or even read the posts.So in summary - get MSN so u can root each other on that
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/07 10:55 AM Posted 02/10/07 10:55 AM I do tend to agree a little...its a bit annoying when u ask a question and see that there are 15 replies but 14 of em are 2 people having a chat...MSN is good for chatting, or alternitavly start a lets pay out on each other thread.That said I dont really give a I <3 Bananas as long as I get an answer or two...if people see that its just random sh*t talkinfg they may be less inclined to post a comment or even read the posts.So in summary - get MSN so u can root each other on that Fair call mate, but I did give you the most advice and going buy experience so hey take it how you will.
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 02/10/07 10:55 AM Posted 02/10/07 10:55 AM get a tune done and then start saving for the gearboxat 260-270 you wont kill the thing instantly and you can have fun fun while saving
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 21d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 02/10/07 10:58 AM Author Posted 02/10/07 10:58 AM Fair call mate, but I did give you the most advice and going buy experience so hey take it how you will.All good mate...wasnt having a go, more looking at it from a different angle...I appreciate your advice and just be nice to have a clean thread to read to help make my decision and get as much info as I can...Takes a lot more than that to pi55 me off
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/07 11:01 AM Posted 02/10/07 11:01 AM All good mate...wasnt having a go, more looking at it from a different angle...I appreciate your advice and just be nice to have a clean thread to read to help make my decision and get as much info as I can...Takes a lot more than that to pi55 me off like I said fair call, some people are just to up tight.And for the rest of youwhy am I coping all the flack, I was just dishing out what was dished to me.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 02/10/07 11:04 AM Posted 02/10/07 11:04 AM I gave him the answer aswell, so go have cry mate.And its only one page not a couple.Get used to it.... as we dont have a chat section on this site so we can only o it in threads.Maybe it was your attack of a forum member for trying to bring a thread back on track.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now