tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/09/07 08:55 AM Posted 29/09/07 08:55 AM "Boss 460, Apparantly"Just thought we could get confirmation from the horse
StevesXR6T Member 44 Member For: 21y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Ormeau,QLD Posted 29/09/07 09:10 AM Posted 29/09/07 09:10 AM I saw a blueprint with the boss 460 sticker on the sides of the bonnet bulge in ormeau. Is it a aftermaket package or something.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 29/09/07 11:44 PM Author Posted 29/09/07 11:44 PM Maybe Jeff can get BOSS 500 made up someday.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 30/09/07 02:32 AM Posted 30/09/07 02:32 AM I saw a blueprint with the boss 460 sticker on the sides of the bonnet bulge in ormeau. Is it a aftermaket package or something.Seen it too but I dint go like it had 460kw.Sounded tough
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 30/09/07 04:24 AM Posted 30/09/07 04:24 AM Maybe Jeff can get BOSS 500 made up someday.460 sticker is flywheel klw's,I want that at the rear wheels DazCYA JEFF
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 30/09/07 07:50 AM Author Posted 30/09/07 07:50 AM 460 sticker is flywheel klw's,I want that at the rear wheels DazCYA JEFF I know I sure would be happy with 460 at the flywheel. Out of interest what is this as the back wheels?? 400ish??I.B.
Ghia Member 191 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Aus.Vic.Melb Posted 30/09/07 08:03 AM Posted 30/09/07 08:03 AM Looks alright except for those horrible tail lights - should be easy to find the owner becase you have posted the pics with the plates on it. Personally I'd be pi55ed if someone posted my plates on the web (well with the questionable police force that traul the web)
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 30/09/07 08:52 AM Author Posted 30/09/07 08:52 AM (edited) Looks alright except for those horrible tail lights - should be easy to find the owner becase you have posted the pics with the plates on it. Personally I'd be pi55ed if someone posted my plates on the web (well with the questionable police force that traul the web)Point taken on the plates buddy, but know one is trying to find the bloke. Were just admiring his car. 3 million cars in Sydney and what do you think, next time we see him where going to carjack him.Always one idiot on here who has to have a winge about nothing.I.B. Edited 30/09/07 08:53 AM by Iconic Bionic
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 30/09/07 09:21 AM Posted 30/09/07 09:21 AM Always one idiot on here who has to have a winge about nothing.Well thats just PKB...
Ghia Member 191 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Aus.Vic.Melb Posted 30/09/07 09:50 AM Posted 30/09/07 09:50 AM Point taken on the plates buddy, but know one is trying to find the bloke. Were just admiring his car. 3 million cars in Sydney and what do you think, next time we see him where going to carjack him.Always one idiot on here who has to have a winge about nothing.I.B.Thanks for the info I.B, I never mentioned anything about him being carjacked - maybe re-read my post paying more attention to the bit about police... It happens in Vic.But I'm glad that based on that one post you seem to been able to determine that I am an idiot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now