Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 28/09/07 09:15 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:15 AM Passing through Menai here in Sydney today I saw this car with BOSS 460 on the side skirts. Sounded real tough and looked the goods. I was lined up next to it at the lights and gave it a thought but then remembered I was in the misses Mazda 323 and its double points again.Havnt seen it before, maybe someone else on here knows more about it. Looks to me a BAII GT but has XR8 on the back and loads of mods.Pics from the phone.I.B.
seannyb Member 6 Member For: 19y 1m 8d Posted 28/09/07 09:21 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:21 AM I dont like it.Those lights are horrible.Nice color though, and 460 aint bad lol.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/09/07 09:41 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:41 AM Don't like the tow bar or it either. Would love to know what's under the bonnet though ....
Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/09/07 09:43 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:43 AM Those lights are horrible. I have them on my car :(I'd say its jsut an ebay sticker on a maybe supercharged car?
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/09/07 09:43 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:43 AM Don't like the tow bar or it either. Would love to know what's under the bonnet though ....A bloody useless truck motor Just kidding
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/09/07 09:45 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:45 AM
Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 19d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 28/09/07 09:58 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:58 AM I've seen that car around a bit. It has a 'kompressor' badge under the XR8 badge....Self explanatory I guess! Apparently the guy has a mechanic shop in kirrawee somewhere and has had some pretty damn tough cars in his time. This is apparently no exception!Chris
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/09/07 09:58 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:58 AM They sound the goods thou with a puffer bolted on.
xxr64t XXR.64T Legacy Donating Member 560 Member For: 21y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: sydney's east!!! Posted 28/09/07 10:03 AM Posted 28/09/07 10:03 AM yerr ive seen dat car on the kingsway. sounds pretty good. front looks good but then again it looks better in real life. the pics dun do any justice for it.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 28/09/07 01:27 PM Author Posted 28/09/07 01:27 PM I've seen that car around a bit. It has a 'kompressor' badge under the XR8 badge....ChrisI thought it said Enforcer but I couldnt see it clear enough. Id rather have supercharged then Kompressor, otherwise go own a Mercedes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now