fordmanzwis Member 28 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Posted 24/09/07 03:32 AM Posted 24/09/07 03:32 AM Hi,I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that do automotive engineering design work in brisbane or surroundings? or even in QLD. The only one that I know mite do this kind of work is Fulcrum suspension as their main headquarters and R&D office is there. I am interested in this as I am looking for possible places to carry out a industry work placement over the 3 term break (nov to feb) So if anyone knows of any automotive places or even engineering firms that do something similar could you please let me know.thanks everyoneZach Zwisler3rd year mechanical engineering Student CQU
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/09/07 04:52 AM Posted 24/09/07 04:52 AM Have you considered the V8 supercar teams?
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 18d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 24/09/07 06:49 AM Posted 24/09/07 06:49 AM Theres a place near springwood called racecar engineering I think....PM Robit28 and he might give you some more info.
fordmanzwis Member 28 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Posted 25/09/07 01:25 AM Author Posted 25/09/07 01:25 AM yea I have had a look at the V8 teams, nothing back from them as yet, thanks "urslow" to mate I sent him a pm and am just waiting for a reply. any other suggestions?thanks againZach Zwisler3rd year mechanical engineering Student CQU
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now