Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Nice work Phil :snf (11):

Great to see another Neo FPV with 350 rwkw :buttrock:

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Link
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Great work Sutty - good to see you have been busy doing something lately! Especially with Jeffro starting to up the ante a bit for you V8 lovers :buttrock:

Keep us posted on where to next! Next time we all get together it will certainly be a different lot of cars/engines from BVWII

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
hey mate, bloody impressive indeed. I see you still love the shiney engine bay. My finance is not a fan of your ex-engine bay......."its shiney enough, why do you need to clean it again.....". Most girls just dont understand :)

Finance or fiance? They go hand-in-hand though I suppose :buttrock:

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted (edited)

Thanks guys. It's taken a while to get there as the original workshop stuffed me around a fair bit, but I'm very happy with the work done by Paul and Elite Automotive to get the car where it is now - removing most of the *beep* ups by the other mob. A couple of little things to go and the engine bay is done.

You might have to come down for a closer inspection.

Take care of the beast and enjoy :snf (11):

Thanks Arthur. I'm hoping to make a trip to Sydney later in the year to say g'day as I was unable to make the BVWIII.

finally the car is coming together the way it should of been from the very beginning....

You're not wrong! It's taken a while to get there and I've got a couple of touch-ups to do to end the original *beep*-ups from the other workshop, but it's certainly looking the goods now - and has the go to match the show without being over the top. Boost peaks at 8psi, so *should* be safe and no more belt slip. Being a centifugal blower, the power comes on relatively easy and is VERY streetable.

Excelent looking setup

who did the manifold?

Through my enquiries about getting a new intake plenum, Elite have come across a fabricator who does excellent work. It's a cut and shut of the original plenum. He's done a magic job. I'll post up some close-ups on the weekend.

hey mate, bloody impressive indeed. I see you still love the shiney engine bay. My finance is not a fan of your ex-engine bay......."its shiney enough, why do you need to clean it again.....". Most girls just dont understand :)

LMAO. Tell Krystal it's NEVER shiney enough. LOL

sounds good bro... that's a loud dose!

Too loud IMHO. I'm going to try and minimise it. Not really my cup of tea.

Great work Sutty - good to see you have been busy doing something lately! Especially with Jeffro starting to up the ante a bit for you V8 lovers

Hey Phil. There's no way I'm chasing Jeff. I'm happy with a mid 11 sec street car. No 10's for me - yet.

Great to see another Neo FPV with 350 rwkw

Go Team Neo Nazi!! :buttrock:

Edited by sutty
  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted
Looks great Phil. :buttrock:

Good to see a professional installation without the use of mallets or restrictive cheap coolers.

Yes...well what can I say....not happy Jan!! Still got to get the dent under the bonnet fixed.

We picked up 2psi when we ditched the sh!t and the Plazmaman cooler was added.

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

Very nice Phil.I will have take me for a spin when I come around to check out your pool.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Very f**kn nice Phil I cant wait to see it in the flesh,love the plenum setup is that your original one or aftermarket

CYA JEFF :buttrock:

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted
Very f**kn nice Phil I cant wait to see it in the flesh,love the plenum setup is that your original one or aftermarket

CYA JEFF :3gears:

"Cut and shut" on the original. Cut the side, welded on a piece, then opened up the front. There are some minor imperfections, but unless you look real close you wouldn't know.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Couldn't decide on either boost or cubes mate? Either way that's one tough boss, and demands respect from either side of the camp :3gears:

Dillon

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: s.a
Posted

f#@!*ing sweet looks good. not that u need any more power but I was thinking u would ezy see 400kw with that set up guess not : :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...