mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/08/07 12:02 PM Posted 29/08/07 12:02 PM They don't look too bad but not really my taste in wheels
kramo Member 163 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/07 10:57 AM Posted 30/08/07 10:57 AM Was it this one?It was for sale a while backYep, that would be it. Remember it sat nice and low and had the little lip on the boot.Looked great!
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 26d Gender: Male Posted 30/08/07 11:04 AM Posted 30/08/07 11:04 AM Id go these DECORSA's, they look tuff as, and there are hardly any around. The B BOSS rims are way to common for my liking, and are mostly on bombadoors.My 2 cents.
kramo Member 163 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/07 11:07 AM Posted 30/08/07 11:07 AM Yes, having said they looked great, I still think there are way better looking rims out there.Maybe it was the fantasy colour of the car impressing me more than the wheels.
dunc Member 50 Member For: 23y 2m 1d Location: Melbourne Posted 01/09/07 10:57 AM Author Posted 01/09/07 10:57 AM Ok.. I need more feed back from all of you..I had picked out myself a set of the BBoss Eleanor rims that I thought would look good on the car.. But wait..Now I've found a set of after market Typhoon rims that I like.. Here's a link to them.. They are being sole thorough a warehouse called Wheels Direct.. http://wheels.my105.com/index.asp?product=...p;parentid=6835My question to you all is... Has anyone dealt with them before? and What should I think of an after market rim like this..One day soon I need a new set of new rubber and rims, hopefully someone can reassure me or tell me I'm a dreamer..Dunc
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/09/07 05:46 PM Posted 01/09/07 05:46 PM They sell them on e-bay too cheaper then in the link that you have shownhttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-FPV-TYP...1QQcmdZViewItem
YellowTurbo Member 163 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 02/09/07 08:16 AM Posted 02/09/07 08:16 AM Better rims out there dude
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now