exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 10/08/07 06:57 AM Posted 10/08/07 06:57 AM I found an XR6T front mount kit on the saber website: http://www.powerdigger.com/homepage.htmThey say no cutting required and everything remains in its original place but from what I've been seeing 630x300x76 is far to big to fit in the front without cutting the front bar. I would love to know peoples thoughts on matter; and or the kit...
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Gender: Male Posted 10/08/07 07:16 AM Posted 10/08/07 07:16 AM that's just the hybrid kit, but yeash it fits no worries. Dont foget the 630 isnt the core.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 10/08/07 04:34 PM Posted 10/08/07 04:34 PM If you do buy it let us know how it goes..
stealthxr Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 20y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Shire Sydney AUS Posted 10/08/07 09:54 PM Posted 10/08/07 09:54 PM This is the Kit that im using, It works well for me, And yes I know there is bigger and better out there, But for the power figure I have this unit supports that without a issue @ 15psipete
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 10/08/07 09:54 PM Posted 10/08/07 09:54 PM blonk y does your avatar say "piss potta"..? I think that's what shes saying..
KW CONNER Member 52 Member For: 19y 5m Location: Cessnock Posted 10/08/07 10:15 PM Posted 10/08/07 10:15 PM Who the hell is SABER . Must be JUST CRAPS race team or something .
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 6d Location: Sydney Posted 10/08/07 11:14 PM Posted 10/08/07 11:14 PM blonk y does your avatar say "piss potta"..? I think that's what shes saying..what are you talking about I get 'bog or piss'!
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 13/08/07 12:42 AM Author Posted 13/08/07 12:42 AM This is the Kit that im using, It works well for me, And yes I know there is bigger and better out there, But for the power figure I have this unit supports that without a issue @ 15psipeteThanks for the response guys.Stealthxr - how "bolt on" is the kit for the 6T...?I put one of the saber/hybrid kits from this site on my mates (insert name of non-descript rice burner here) on the weekend and it was far from "bolt on" as they discribed. After modifying the front bumper, metal front bumper support, fan blades, fan shroud, welding nuts on the bottom of the chassis rails for the brackets and cutting a hole in the sheet metal inside the engine bay - it bolted on fine, just like they said....I guess that any car that didnt have a giant front mount as standard will require a bit of massaging to get it to fit, but all that work defeats the purpose when it comes to the words "bolt on"
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 13/08/07 12:59 AM Posted 13/08/07 12:59 AM u modified the fan blades they will be shakin' like an ass in a rap video!
caspertt Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 20y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Toodyay, WA Posted 13/08/07 01:14 AM Posted 13/08/07 01:14 AM I thought I remembered some one a while back installing a hybrid ic, and where the pipe from the turbo goes along the bottom of the fan shroud I rekon he had to trim some plastic for clearance.I'll try to find the thread.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now