Codrin Member 11 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Cairns Posted 07/08/07 03:07 AM Posted 07/08/07 03:07 AM I curious as why you only pulled 220rwkw stock? I thought you'd pull 230-240. I have to get my F6 on the dyno. Stock except for K&N and High Flow Cat.
toxicf6 Member 91 Member For: 19y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: s.a Posted 09/09/07 09:50 AM Posted 09/09/07 09:50 AM all I pulled was 220 3000km , k&n filter 230-240 maybe after got few k's on it or if ya get lucky and get a freak but for the most part round 220 is the number I hear of the most
Nazgul Member 62 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Posted 28/09/07 07:32 AM Posted 28/09/07 07:32 AM Awesome results.I think I will follow your lead and do the same and get Redcliffe Dyno to tune it up here.What type/specs on the Cat that you used? Damn Euro 4 compliance BS...Jimmy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now