Jump to content

Blood Orange Xr6


Recommended Posts

Guest EXLER8
  • Guests
Posted

Last weekend, I spotted a Blood orange XR6 driving around Queenscliffe. I've seen another one sice then so Im guessing that they may be added to the colour list soon.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Ans while I'm at it, heres a link to a few photos of a guys new XR6Turbo in blueprint. Looks nice. http://pub126.ezboard.com/ffordsperformanc...start=1&stop=20

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

You gotta try and grab some photos.. would be awesome to see ! :D

Guest atessa
  • Guests
Posted
Last weekend, I spotted a Blood orange XR6 driving around Queenscliffe. I've seen another one sice then so Im guessing that they may be added to the colour list soon.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Ans while I'm at it, heres a link to a few photos of a guys new XR6Turbo in blueprint. Looks nice. http://pub126.ezboard.com/ffordsperformanc...start=1&stop=20

I've seen one orange sedan an one yellow ute going around mybe there is going to be colour changes for 2003 but I dont think many.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria...
Posted
Ans while I'm at it, heres a link to a few photos of a guys new XR6Turbo in blueprint. Looks nice. http://pub126.ezboard.com/ffordsperformanc...start=1&stop=20

Anybody had any experiance with the "autobahn" stuff they refer to in the ford forum thread?

Worth it? and who does it?

Regards,

Ben.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 20d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

My dealer just rang me saying that my Blood Orange XR6T will be delivered next month :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 7d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

hmmm what other colours are there that I don't know about. since when did these colours become available????????

im not really sure if I like all these out there colours though.

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Colours were officially available as of End December.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...