Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 17d Gender: Female Posted 09/07/07 09:09 AM Posted 09/07/07 09:09 AM I'm Jealous! Looks fantastic, it will definitely turn heads & cause accidents. lol A friend of mine owns a phantom T, on his bonnet he has also had his airbrushed (cant find a pic of it) he spent something like $2000 to get his doneBut I did come across this pic when I was at the Sandown Car show June last year, Casino on wheels.
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 17d Gender: Female Posted 09/07/07 09:10 AM Posted 09/07/07 09:10 AM I wouldnt mind getting my rocker cover done but I dont know what to put on in. Is he from Biloela?Here's an idea for you
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 09/07/07 10:10 PM Author Posted 09/07/07 10:10 PM I'm Jealous! Looks fantastic, it will definitely turn heads & cause accidents. lol A friend of mine owns a phantom T, on his bonnet he has also had his airbrushed (cant find a pic of it) he spent something like $2000 to get his doneBut I did come across this pic when I was at the Sandown Car show June last year, Casino on wheels.looks wicked
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/07/07 08:17 AM Posted 10/07/07 08:17 AM I reckon it looks great mate something different, ps I love the rims
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 10/07/07 08:36 AM Posted 10/07/07 08:36 AM looks ace mate!
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Location: Brisvegas Posted 10/07/07 10:16 AM Posted 10/07/07 10:16 AM Not a huge fan of air brushing, but that looks nice. Simple blend of blues makes sure its not over the top. Felix
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 10/07/07 10:43 AM Posted 10/07/07 10:43 AM that looks really good mate!as above.. normally not for air brushing.. but it blends in with the car very nicely!love how it creeps over into the guards too
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 23/11/07 09:23 AM Author Posted 23/11/07 09:23 AM Well I finally got the front bar to match the bonnet. It finished it off well I think
krooked Member 34 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Heathwood Bris Posted 24/11/07 08:01 AM Posted 24/11/07 08:01 AM Well I finally got the front bar to match the bonnet. It finished it off well I thinkBring it down home a few times and we will see how chipped it gets.
adzza17 Member 103 Member For: 19y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/11/07 08:46 AM Posted 24/11/07 08:46 AM That looks f*#@kin awesome
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now