senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/10/07 06:38 AM Posted 08/10/07 06:38 AM Metallic Titanium, I can't give you a paint code though..
PAZZ Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 19y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melb. Northern suburbs Posted 08/10/07 06:58 AM Posted 08/10/07 06:58 AM When I removed my clock for the tripod installation. There are two codes 48564 Warm Charcoal and 48565 Dark stone, my BA mk11 had the Warm Charcoal.....
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/10/07 07:02 AM Posted 08/10/07 07:02 AM yeah, warm charcoal is the dash and carpet, not the ICC colour
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 08/10/07 07:22 AM Posted 08/10/07 07:22 AM SNB 150 Desert Rose Met - that's the code you need for ba's if you want to match to the icc
PAZZ Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 19y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melb. Northern suburbs Posted 08/10/07 07:32 AM Posted 08/10/07 07:32 AM yeah, warm charcoal is the dash and carpet, not the ICC colour
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/10/07 07:42 AM Posted 08/10/07 07:42 AM lol
genebaby Abuser of Charvels Member 501 Member For: 22y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 26/10/07 06:31 AM Posted 26/10/07 06:31 AM I'm really liking the look and specs of the Defi gagues, they really look smart. Only issue, can they be gotten in Celcius? I am after Oil Pressure and Oil Temp and would like the Temp to be in Celcius.
genebaby Abuser of Charvels Member 501 Member For: 22y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 26/10/07 02:04 PM Posted 26/10/07 02:04 PM Actually, looking through the thread again the Ozegauges look tops too and the price is great. What sort of dimming function do they have, those that have them in their car. More pics of Ozegagues would be appreciated, like what they look like during the day.
whistler6 Member 417 Member For: 19y 30d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 27/12/07 10:31 PM Posted 27/12/07 10:31 PM Here are my cobalt gauges I just had installed! very pleased with them.I'm using one of Ms Alys twin pods, just like the FPV ones...
BAman Member 133 Member For: 19y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 28/12/07 04:37 AM Posted 28/12/07 04:37 AM Here are my cobalt gauges I just had installed! very pleased with them.I'm using one of Ms Alys twin pods, just like the FPV ones...Is that a mechanical boost gauge ( #6107 ) if so did it fit easily into the boost gauge
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now