Hi All I'm New/ My New Ride

• Member For: 16y 11m 17d
Hey Sonya

I see you've found the other great place to hang out and learn more about these fantastic cars. Welcome aboard.

Big AL

Hey Al

Thanks for the welcome. Yes found this site by accident before I even got the car so thought it was about time I joined in here to!

Cheers

Sonya

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 4d

Welcome to the Nuthouse. I saw your car being worked on at Autotech last week, lots of comments about it being brand spanking new and getting the 'Go' gear installed! :buttrock: Good to see it on the road!

Regards

M G

Edited by Master G

:msm:

Very nice looking ride and impressive mods list as well :stupid:

Are all the braided hoses in your engine bay the proper braided lines or just them covers you can buy from autopro and the likes? They look awesome!

Also, what brand of gauges have you got? I've been looking for something that matches the colour of the gauge cluster that isn't autometer cobalt and I think they're them :blink:

Edited by 03XR6T

• Member For: 16y 11m 17d
:msm:

Very nice looking ride and impressive mods list as well :stupid:

Are all the braided hoses in your engine bay the proper braided lines or just them covers you can buy from autopro and the likes? They look awesome!

Also, what brand of gauges have you got? I've been looking for something that matches the colour of the gauge cluster that isn't autometer cobalt and I think they're them :blink:

Hi,

The braided hoses are the real deal, though I did actually order the braided sleeves online through an Autopro store and never recieved them (so not very happy with them at the moment) The Hoses, Phase 2+3 kit, Pod & Gauges were all done through Autotech Engineering. The Boost & Oil Pressure gauges are "Defi" but they still dont quite match the coloir blue of the dash cluster.

Cheers