cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 22/03/08 04:02 AM Posted 22/03/08 04:02 AM I was just stirring - as I have a big block chev in my Cobra, and cop some flack for it.
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 15/04/08 07:38 AM Posted 15/04/08 07:38 AM By the way, are there different colours for these wheels standard? Silver or darker silver / charcoal?
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 16/04/08 02:27 PM Posted 16/04/08 02:27 PM spew @ wheels..
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 16/04/08 10:22 PM Posted 16/04/08 10:22 PM (edited) Yeh... I have to agree now actually (I take it you mean the gold not the wheel design?). I am just going to clean them up - and paint standard again. I wanted to know if there are two colours to choose from normally? I need to repaint all four wheels, so can go any colour, thinking a slightly darker charcoal, but wanted to know if these wheels had a similar colour on any of the FPVs? Edited 16/04/08 10:24 PM by cobrav8
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 07:27 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:27 AM hey guys,I was wondering if any of you guys who are good on photoshop would be able to do some editing for me, im thinking of getting black rims on the car and I would like to know how the stock rims look painted gloss black, if anyone would be able to give this a shot it would be greatly appreciatedcheersanthony
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 07/05/08 11:33 AM Posted 07/05/08 11:33 AM just a quick sure someone else can do better
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/08 10:15 AM Posted 25/05/08 10:15 AM Hey guys I need someone to help me out by photochopping my rims and ride hight onto this phoon please.More pics of my carThanks for you help Cheers Charlie
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/08 10:24 AM Posted 25/05/08 10:24 AM Why we all know your not getting one
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/08 10:25 AM Posted 25/05/08 10:25 AM Dont be so sure about that smartass.
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/08 11:57 AM Posted 25/05/08 11:57 AM Anyone?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now