Guest Guests Posted 23/06/07 06:47 AM Posted 23/06/07 06:47 AM you wouldnt have a problem finding mercury silver T's here in Perth. Too many of them out this way. Anyways good luck with the wedding Steve!There's definitely a lot of mercury T's out this way... But that's because it's the best colour they come in Good luck with the wedding champ
xhute0 Member 55 Member For: 19y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Bordertown SA Posted 23/06/07 07:18 AM Posted 23/06/07 07:18 AM Since I bought mine there's been a lot show up here too....wouldn't mind a trip to Queensland though...(its bloody freezing here at the moment)
jcooke Member 272 Member For: 19y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 23/06/07 09:28 AM Posted 23/06/07 09:28 AM just got back from powercruise and its bloody freezing here too
45T-XR Legacy Donating Member 417 Member For: 19y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, Queensland Posted 25/06/07 07:43 AM Posted 25/06/07 07:43 AM Hi guys. I am getting married on the 3rd of november 2007 and we have decided that we are going to use the T for the wedding car. But as we have a wedding party of ten in total we required another two cars. I would like to get two mercury silver t's if I can so that they are all the same color. If anyone can help out it would be graetly appreciated. Also we are willing to pay for your services on the day. Thank youSteve.Not sure if I have put this in the right section sorry if it is not.Myself and a mate of mine have mercury t's but where in gladstone, about 700k's away, Bulk fuel though, but I wouldn't mind another goldie trip.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/06/07 09:18 AM Posted 25/06/07 09:18 AM Hi guys. I am getting married on the 3rd of november 2007 and we have decided that we are going to use the T for the wedding car.Hey Steve, all the best. Can't help you out directly though. Mine's black and 000's kms away but wanted to wish you all the best in getting the cars lined up for your wedding!
StevesXR6T Member 44 Member For: 21y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Ormeau,QLD Posted 28/06/07 12:33 AM Author Posted 28/06/07 12:33 AM Myself and a mate of mine have mercury t's but where in gladstone, about 700k's away, Bulk fuel though, but I wouldn't mind another goldie trip.Thanks for the offer will keep you in mind. Wedding still a little way off so I will keep trying down here for the time being. If I have no luck I will be in contact.Thanks AgainSteve
StevesXR6T Member 44 Member For: 21y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Ormeau,QLD Posted 07/07/07 02:48 AM Author Posted 07/07/07 02:48 AM Because I was unable to get any merc silver t's locally we have decided to try and get two blueprints instead. Jcooke has already said that he is able to help me out on the day. If there is anyone else that is able to lend a hand in the gold coast brisbane region it would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to pay for your services on the day. I tried to edit my original post but there was no edit button so not sure how to do it. Thanks Steve.
yw84u Member 148 Member For: 20y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/07/07 07:17 AM Posted 08/07/07 07:17 AM Because I was unable to get any merc silver t's locally we have decided to try and get two blueprints instead. Jcooke has already said that he is able to help me out on the day. If there is anyone else that is able to lend a hand in the gold coast brisbane region it would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to pay for your services on the day. I tried to edit my original post but there was no edit button so not sure how to do it. Thanks Steve.hey mate, I can help you out with a Merc T if you still want one. I live on the gold coast
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 8d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 08/07/07 08:34 AM Posted 08/07/07 08:34 AM Lightning strike FTW
06XR6T Legacy Donating Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/07/07 10:27 AM Posted 08/07/07 10:27 AM I also have a lightning strike if that helps would be more than happy to help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now