Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/07 06:40 AM Posted 21/06/07 06:40 AM To all Victorian Turbo drivers (none of that rice crap either(sep mabey a nice skyline)) Didn't know if we had a forum for us or not so I made one. Good place to voice issues like good/bad tuners, local anti-hoon hotspots (noble park I'm lookin at you), new camera's and things like that. Also a good place to get to know local T drivers, I've seen a few around, Purvie I think I went flyin past you on sat night around springvale. Anyway if there is already a forum let me know..
howitzer85 Member 241 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: The marsh... Posted 21/06/07 06:58 AM Posted 21/06/07 06:58 AM Link????
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/07 07:02 AM Author Posted 21/06/07 07:02 AM Your in it
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/07 07:03 AM Author Posted 21/06/07 07:03 AM Post, my bad...
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/06/07 07:06 AM Posted 21/06/07 07:06 AM So it is not a FORUM, it is a THREAD.
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 21/06/07 07:07 AM Posted 21/06/07 07:07 AM nothing like starting off with a BANG!!!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/07 07:11 AM Author Posted 21/06/07 07:11 AM nothing like starting off with a BANG!!! I'll pay that, it's been a long day
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/07 07:14 AM Author Posted 21/06/07 07:14 AM Quick buddy - get yourself another 8 posts before a nasty mod comes along and woops your arse. Do mine count? Hehe
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/06/07 07:19 AM Posted 21/06/07 07:19 AM Why dont you start this exact same thread in the VIC section of the site????
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 21/06/07 07:57 AM Posted 21/06/07 07:57 AM we should have something like "spotted thread" as I see many Ts when coming home from work would be interesting to spot someone and theyre actually forum members
Recommended Posts