GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 01/07/07 02:02 AM Posted 01/07/07 02:02 AM Hey shaneo do we have a possible start time for this as I may be coming from stanthorpe all going well to attend this.I will be on the criuse either way but I maybe bringing some one specail with me.Ian
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Location: North Brisbane Posted 01/07/07 04:06 AM Author Posted 01/07/07 04:06 AM I was thinking about 11.30am meet for a 12.00pm start - even 11.00am for an 11.30am start.Meet at the Aspley Hypermarket methinks.There is a bit of driving involved and I would like to finish in the light.
truongski Member 129 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/07/07 12:58 PM Posted 01/07/07 12:58 PM sounds good. has anyone decided on a route we are taking. do we need uhf/cb?now to get the car fixed in time...
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 01/07/07 07:54 PM Posted 01/07/07 07:54 PM Sounds good to me.Ian
mpsxr6t Member 112 Member For: 19y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/07/07 03:06 AM Posted 02/07/07 03:06 AM hey guys, wont be able to go on any cruises this wknd. got a car show to attend. hope to see u all on the next 1.
Blueprintxr6T Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 02/07/07 09:34 AM Posted 02/07/07 09:34 AM I'll try my best to attend.... Pencil me in Shazza
06XR6T Legacy Donating Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/07/07 10:02 AM Posted 02/07/07 10:02 AM We should be in for this one....Will probably have a mate who is a hol*cough*den supporter so will be good for him to be surrounded by some quality.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/07/07 12:01 PM Posted 02/07/07 12:01 PM I'm out of this one sorry guys
XR6TURBST5 Member 92 Member For: 20y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 03/07/07 02:47 AM Posted 03/07/07 02:47 AM I'm in too guys is the date still 28th of july?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/07/07 10:23 AM Posted 03/07/07 10:23 AM We should be in for this one....Will probably have a mate who is a hol*cough*den supporter so will be good for him to be surrounded by some quality.Make sure he wears a HRT jacket or something - just so he gets the ultimate experience
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now