Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 23d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted

No mate, should be no problem for parking. The carpark (in the hyperhole) right at the corner of Albany Creek Road and Maundrell Tce is the go.

  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 25d
Posted

Hey guys,

Sorry but can't make the cruise. I have a trip I need to take to sydney regarding an urgent matter with a client, and saturday was the only available day. Sorry all, but will be at the next one!

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hyperhole :buttrock:

Never been there so I wouldn't have a clue how busy it gets....but then it is Aspley afterall :blink: Just like Woodridge but north of the river.

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 23d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted

Woodridge! :buttrock: Me no think so Tim...........

Anyhoo, it seems to be a popular meeting place for Cruises as you do get big groups of cars there from time to time. As long as no-one else is planning a cruise, we should be sweet!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posted
Gold coasters meet at bp coomera at 10 am for 10.30 leave for brissy.

Ian

We really should be meeting at 9.30am and leaving at 10am as it will take at least an hour to get to Aspley. We need to get this cruise underway on time if we're going to make it back to Willowbank in time for the drags at 4pm. What do you reckon?

Big AL

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Al we done have to be at aspley until 11.30 so 10 will be fine and al take your helmet with you as you will only have to go from brissy not the gold coast to get to the drags.

Ian

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posted
Al we done have to be at aspley until 11.30 so 10 will be fine and al take your helmet with you as you will only have to go from brissy not the gold coast to get to the drags.

Ian

It will take us about an hour to get to Aspley if we don't have any holdups etc and it's always nice to get there a bit earlier to catch up with everyone before we shoot off. That's all I was thinking.

I will be taking my helmet with me but I don't know where the cruise will end, it may take more than an hour to get out to Willowbank. That's why I didn't want to be the one holding up the show. I'm looking forward to running a good time if the weather is kind to us.

I thought if we met at 9.30am and left at 10am that would give us plenty of time and allow for anyone who may be running late. It just gives us a buffer that's all. What do you think?

Big AL

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posted
Never a truer word spoken. :spoton:

You better change it Shanus....don't want to put THE club's nose out of joint :3gears:

I didn't hear you complaining last Sunday when 'The Club' got you into the pits for a tour of the V8 Supercar teams' garage! Now what have you got to say for yourself, hey?

Big AL

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted
I didn't hear you complaining last Sunday when 'The Club' got you into the pits for a tour of the V8 Supercar teams' garage! Now what have you got to say for yourself, hey?

Big AL

Ummm Al, Trent didn't go into the pits. :stupid:

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted
it's always nice to get there a bit earlier

:blink:

I thought if we met at 9.30am and left at 10am that would give us plenty of time and allow for anyone who may be running late. It just gives us a buffer that's all. What do you think?

Big AL

I think we have a new contender for C/C. :stupid:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...