Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 18/06/07 10:58 AM Posted 18/06/07 10:58 AM It's been such a long time since we ran a Canberra cruise. A fact that a few folk have been reminding me about of late. I know, I know... I've been a bad, bad cruise controller... I really want to get something going here, but my problem is I live in Sydney and have a hard enough time getting time away from my overseas work travels to run cruises up here. So if someone would like make some suggestions or even step up and organise a cruise, then I'll be more than happy to give you my full support. The current NSW Cruise Calendar is here so you can see what is planned already.In the meantime, I want to know two things:1. Who of you in Canberra are interested in cruising?2. Name some of your favourite drives or cruise routes that you want to do.Please post your thoughts/comments/flames here or PM me privately.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/06/07 11:56 PM Posted 19/06/07 11:56 PM http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27319We could try run with this one again..
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 22/06/07 06:27 AM Author Posted 22/06/07 06:27 AM
galconn Member 101 Member For: 21y 1m 11d Posted 22/06/07 08:17 AM Posted 22/06/07 08:17 AM http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27319We could try run with this one again..An alternative to the CBR-Cooma-BB-CBR would be the CBR-Braidwood-BB-Nowra (Kangaroo Valley)-Goulburn-CBR. Happy to get involved if required.Dave C
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 25/06/07 01:22 AM Author Posted 25/06/07 01:22 AM My reasoning for trying to gauge the interest level is that I want to get you all involved in the August cruise I am planning and to hopefully kick things along again. Last thing I want to do is go ahead and only have one or two Canberra cars turn up at the rally point.So, speak up all you Brumbies fans! An alternative to the CBR-Cooma-BB-CBR would be the CBR-Braidwood-BB-Nowra (Kangaroo Valley)-Goulburn-CBR. Happy to get involved if required.That's already part of my latest cruise plan. Just need to rally the masses in your neck of the woods.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/06/07 02:07 AM Posted 25/06/07 02:07 AM No problems helping out and or participating, just make sure we are not planning it on a important weekend, ie E.O.F.Y as in Bells Line....... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: dear o dear.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 28/06/07 11:09 AM Posted 28/06/07 11:09 AM How about a cruise to forum member Gary Crawley's Coffee Shop @ Moss Vale in the Southern Highlands? It's pretty central from Canberra or Sydney.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 28/06/07 11:19 AM Posted 28/06/07 11:19 AM Is this just a excuse for a porn run?
FLASHXR Legacy Donating Member 135 Member For: 21y 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/06/07 01:00 PM Posted 28/06/07 01:00 PM Is this just a excuse for a porn run?Rap1d, you're getting married in a couple of months! You shouldn't be thinking about porn now... Not for at least a few months!!!!
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 04/07/07 12:33 PM Posted 04/07/07 12:33 PM http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27319We could try run with this one again..Yeah I'd be up for this one...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now