Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • e-drifter
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted (edited)

EDIT - the QUOTE has since been edited so your reply is now un-necessary.

Edited by Turbo6man
  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted

Some posts above gonna get some deleting. And only one mum reference and it wasnt Saleen for the first time!

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted

:stirthepot: and for once it wasnt me

on topic, go the TURBO's :roflmbo:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I have driven both and the gap between the 2 is not a big as some on here would have you think. I like the XR8 too but in the end I couldn't justify spending more money on a car that's slight inferior to the T. Drive both and by the one you like best.

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 5d
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

Feel the love!!!!

I faced the same problem, I drove a man xr6t, then a auto xr6t then I was going to drive a xr8 but they didnt have one so they put me in a GTP and, although it sounded great with the Rob Bliss pipes, and drew more looks then the two T's it didnt give me the same feel... that big arse grin the T's gave me.

Later on down the track, if we still have fuel... I want to do a twin turbo GT. Hopefully best of both worlds! :stirthepot:

my 2c

Felix

  • Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay
Posted

I've always owned & loved V-8's. Nothing sounds as good as tuff 8 & they're heaps of fun to drive. So when the time came to update my mildly modded AU2 XR8 ute I had my heart set on BA XR8, till I drove one. Sure they went ok above 3500rpm but below they just did'nt impress me. So out of curiosity I test drove an 03 XR6T auto & became an instant convert

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
Some posts above gonna get some deleting. And only one mum reference and it wasnt Saleen for the first time!

yep, you're right there ... and if I have to keep deleting/editing some people's posts they will end up on mod preview for a month.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...