saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 20/06/07 07:19 AM Posted 20/06/07 07:19 AM (edited) M3 V8 Why not a V12? http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/car_news_artic...cumentid=475179EDIT - when something worthwhile is posted it will remain up ... Edited 20/06/07 09:05 AM by Turbo6man
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 2m 26d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 20/06/07 07:24 AM Posted 20/06/07 07:24 AM Saleen just came on Boost! Stay out of his way!
shnaped_second e-drifter Member 209 Member For: 19y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 20/06/07 07:48 AM Posted 20/06/07 07:48 AM (edited) EDIT - the QUOTE has since been edited so your reply is now un-necessary. Edited 20/06/07 09:10 AM by Turbo6man
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 20/06/07 08:03 AM Posted 20/06/07 08:03 AM Some posts above gonna get some deleting. And only one mum reference and it wasnt Saleen for the first time!
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 20/06/07 08:05 AM Posted 20/06/07 08:05 AM and for once it wasnt meon topic, go the TURBO's
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/06/07 08:13 AM Posted 20/06/07 08:13 AM I have driven both and the gap between the 2 is not a big as some on here would have you think. I like the XR8 too but in the end I couldn't justify spending more money on a car that's slight inferior to the T. Drive both and by the one you like best.
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Location: Brisvegas Posted 20/06/07 08:36 AM Posted 20/06/07 08:36 AM Feel the love!!!!I faced the same problem, I drove a man xr6t, then a auto xr6t then I was going to drive a xr8 but they didnt have one so they put me in a GTP and, although it sounded great with the Rob Bliss pipes, and drew more looks then the two T's it didnt give me the same feel... that big arse grin the T's gave me.Later on down the track, if we still have fuel... I want to do a twin turbo GT. Hopefully best of both worlds! my 2cFelix
donnah Member 78 Member For: 20y 8m 9d Gender: Female Location: perth Posted 20/06/07 08:48 AM Posted 20/06/07 08:48 AM Buy a TYPHOON
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 20/06/07 08:58 AM Posted 20/06/07 08:58 AM I've always owned & loved V-8's. Nothing sounds as good as tuff 8 & they're heaps of fun to drive. So when the time came to update my mildly modded AU2 XR8 ute I had my heart set on BA XR8, till I drove one. Sure they went ok above 3500rpm but below they just did'nt impress me. So out of curiosity I test drove an 03 XR6T auto & became an instant convert
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 20/06/07 09:14 AM Posted 20/06/07 09:14 AM Some posts above gonna get some deleting. And only one mum reference and it wasnt Saleen for the first time!yep, you're right there ... and if I have to keep deleting/editing some people's posts they will end up on mod preview for a month.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now