Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

hey guys I am just after the right person to talk to about engine conversions, im really keen on getting one done but not sure who to talk to.. can someone point me in the right direction please..

cheers guys

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted
what cars/engines are involved?

not sure what engine yet that what I want to talk to somone about my best options, and b4 I say this im a ford suporter all the way but this conversion is actually for a vt.. do u no of anyone I should be talking to?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 28d
Posted

I would decide on an engine first, what were you considering?

www.performanceforums.com is good if you are serious about an engine conversion. Lots of conversions happening over there.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

well its a stock 6, I am thinking alone the lines of a 5.7l gen3 twin turbo.. but would be my no.1 choice atm, I would actually love to get an xrt engine in it but even I would hate myself for that, lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted
That shouldnt be hard, are you diy person or after a workshop to do it?

RDP would be able to do it I reckon.

actually mate doin some reserch it is goin to be much easier to go out and buy a new v8 vt/vx, much less dicking around aswell, still would be after someone to get a win turbo set up on it.. and yea workshop dont want to I <3 Bananas it up by tryin myself lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

how do the xr8's go with a big single turbo set up?? id much rather get one of them if I was to buy a new car anyway, I no the gen3's have pulled over 1200hp with tt set up,

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted
XRQTR (I think) would be the man to speak to about forced Boss motors. He seems to know a lot about that subject.

thanks champ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...