xhute0 Member 55 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Bordertown SA Posted 13/06/07 04:38 AM Posted 13/06/07 04:38 AM Cleaned the car up today (day off ). Took it out the road and took some pics Will post some dyno numbers soon...... BTW Car is an 03 TurboMods:Larger IntercoolerDefillipo ExhaustStealth FX BOV (which I didn't put on there and is turned right down)Herrod Suspension19" WheelsTo come:EDIT!!!!!!
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 13/06/07 05:23 AM Posted 13/06/07 05:23 AM Very nice mate, looks mean
F6TEEN Legacy Donating Member 286 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mitcham, Vic Posted 13/06/07 05:26 AM Posted 13/06/07 05:26 AM (edited) looking good dude Edited 13/06/07 05:27 AM by F6TEEN
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 13/06/07 05:26 AM Posted 13/06/07 05:26 AM With those mods your car will love the edit, wondering why you didnt do the edit first.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/06/07 05:52 AM Posted 13/06/07 05:52 AM Nice mate, love the rims they 19's/20's? how much they set ya back?
xhute0 Member 55 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Bordertown SA Posted 13/06/07 06:29 AM Author Posted 13/06/07 06:29 AM Got a bit of a confession to make:I didn't do any of the mods; I bought it like this... .I've just cleaned it up and detailed a few bits such as the brakes, and a few bits under the bonnet.I wondered about doing the cooler before the edit too Heres a pic of the underbonnet. Just some fiddly bits I did over a few beers...and it beat the sh*t outa mowing the lawn......
shnaped_second e-drifter Member 209 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 13/06/07 07:49 AM Posted 13/06/07 07:49 AM Looks good mate, is that a wog cooler?
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/06/07 09:45 AM Posted 13/06/07 09:45 AM Very nice mate. Bet you can't wait for the edit
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 13/06/07 09:47 AM Posted 13/06/07 09:47 AM that looks really good, classy would be the word I'd use the wheels look like magna rims, but they look perfect, you gotta be happy with that
xhute0 Member 55 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Bordertown SA Posted 13/06/07 09:52 AM Author Posted 13/06/07 09:52 AM I'm not sure of the breed of the cooler As far as an edit goes: I can't wait to get it on the dyno!! Then hopefully the Mrs will see the other cars generating some high numbers...then I can drop hints for my Bday :flameman: Thanks for all the comments guys that's the sort of thing that makes owning a nice car worthwhile
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now