dingah2 Crusty aviator Member 846 Member For: 22y 3m 22d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 15/07/07 11:41 AM Posted 15/07/07 11:41 AM (edited) HELLO ANYONE THERE - read my earlier post - half that price at the dealership!Dingah Edited 15/07/07 11:41 AM by dingah2
PepeLePew Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged Member 208 Member For: 22y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gawler Posted 16/07/07 12:37 AM Author Posted 16/07/07 12:37 AM You got ripped. You should pay around 13.50ish ex GST. eachHehe since my ex-GST price is $14.09 I dont think I'll lose sleep over it.But I might over Dingahs post!Coil I destroyed cost me more than the plugs!Dingah are you talking the gas plugs that're pregapped to .85 or whatever it is or are they the same plug these days?
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 16/07/07 07:46 AM Posted 16/07/07 07:46 AM You got ripped. You should pay around 13.50ish ex GST. eachyes look out, it could really break the bank balance
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 25/07/07 03:44 PM Posted 25/07/07 03:44 PM dingah2 which dept are you buying your plugs from as I just got quoted $93 from ford in Townsville for a set of XR6T plugs?Paid $80 also for a complete set of BA XR8 plugs from the same dealer!Are we being ripped here up north...
gu4800 Member 156 Member For: 19y 6m Location: Brisbane Posted 26/07/07 07:10 AM Posted 26/07/07 07:10 AM dingah2 which dept are you buying your plugs from as I just got quoted $93 from ford in Townsville for a set of XR6T plugs?Paid $80 also for a complete set of BA XR8 plugs from the same dealer!Are we being ripped here up north...Just bought a set from Byrne Ford - $60.
dingah2 Crusty aviator Member 846 Member For: 22y 3m 22d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 11/08/07 08:50 AM Posted 11/08/07 08:50 AM dingah2 which dept are you buying your plugs from as I just got quoted $93 from ford in Townsville for a set of XR6T plugs?Paid $80 also for a complete set of BA XR8 plugs from the same dealer!Are we being ripped here up north...Trying to find receipt but about $14/plug.Dingah
PepeLePew Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged Member 208 Member For: 22y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gawler Posted 13/08/07 12:54 AM Author Posted 13/08/07 12:54 AM If anyone really wants the NGK's current Repco catalogue has 20% off Iridiums...
dingah2 Crusty aviator Member 846 Member For: 22y 3m 22d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 16/08/07 10:32 AM Posted 16/08/07 10:32 AM Found the Ford parts receipt at last .....Part No FO-AGSP 22Z11 - Denso Iridium List Price $8:75 each.Dingah
bjcrown Legacy Donating Member 182 Member For: 20y 11m 22d Posted 16/08/07 12:25 PM Posted 16/08/07 12:25 PM Found the Ford parts receipt at last .....Part No FO-AGSP 22Z11 - Denso Iridium List Price $8:75 each.Dingah$8.75 is cheap - I think...What are these plugs gapped at? I'd take it at around 1.1mm. If that's the case, do you have part + pricing for the iridiums for the phoon as I beleive they are gapped at .9mm?Are there any iridiums that are gapped at .8mm witha price of $8.75? If so, do you have the part number and place to buy them from???Thanks...
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 18/08/07 05:41 AM Posted 18/08/07 05:41 AM Found the Ford parts receipt at last .....Part No FO-AGSP 22Z11 - Denso Iridium List Price $8:75 each.DingahThanks Dingah, will look into it.Cheers,Brett
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now