PepeLePew Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged Member 208 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Gawler Posted 01/06/07 06:51 AM Posted 01/06/07 06:51 AM For anyones interest I got a set of the Subaru Iridiums today at Repco for $15.50 each, nice price.Anyway...can someone shoot me if I ever decide to change my own plugs again? Cant say I've changed plugs in a modern 6 before and I aint doin it again. But it was fun getting to know the plumbing under the hood I guess.....
OzTEXS Member 98 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Posted 01/06/07 06:59 AM Posted 01/06/07 06:59 AM are the Subaru Iridiums much better then the stock ones ??
PepeLePew Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged Member 208 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Gawler Posted 01/06/07 07:13 AM Author Posted 01/06/07 07:13 AM are the Subaru Iridiums much better then the stock ones ??Dont ask me, I just browse here.....I bought them due reading I've done on this forum and couldnt be bothered regapping standard plugs
shnaped_second e-drifter Member 209 Member For: 19y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 01/06/07 07:24 AM Posted 01/06/07 07:24 AM Whats the product code?
PepeLePew Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged Member 208 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Gawler Posted 01/06/07 10:16 AM Author Posted 01/06/07 10:16 AM Whats the product code?bkr6eix
dingah2 Crusty aviator Member 846 Member For: 22y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 01/06/07 10:46 AM Posted 01/06/07 10:46 AM bkr6eixKeep researching - the correct Ford Iridiums for BA Turbo are half that price from Ford parts Dept .Dingah
PepeLePew Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged Member 208 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Gawler Posted 01/06/07 11:10 AM Author Posted 01/06/07 11:10 AM (edited) Actually after 45000kms I was surprised how good nick the originals were in. You mean the LPG plugs? Are they Iridiums? Talking about plugs that arent 1.1 gap...couldnt be buggered regapping. Or changing them myself in future!Does NGK make the Motorcraft for them? Dont trust any manufacturer in this country these days....hence I chose not to buy the Moto plugs Edited 01/06/07 11:11 AM by PepeLePew
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 02/06/07 09:48 AM Posted 02/06/07 09:48 AM Havnt most of us on here gone back to standard non-iridum plugs. Too many probs when the Edit gets done of something??
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/06/07 03:24 AM Posted 03/06/07 03:24 AM (edited) The NGK BKR6EIX Iridiums are gapped to 0.8mm out of the box, and the rest of their specs are identical to the XR6T plugs.See here for the headsup:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=537349 Edited 03/06/07 03:28 AM by Spruce
ritzy Member 119 Member For: 19y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Lysterfield, Melbourne Posted 03/06/07 03:27 AM Posted 03/06/07 03:27 AM You got ripped. You should pay around 13.50ish ex GST. each
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now