GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 20/09/04 07:36 PM Posted 20/09/04 07:36 PM What will come first 5000 members or 200000 posts.about 200 members to go and 36710 posts to go.Ian
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 20/09/04 08:59 PM Posted 20/09/04 08:59 PM Interesting questionScotty
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 25/09/04 10:55 PM Posted 25/09/04 10:55 PM ... and 36710 posts to go.Aw, come on, give us a break ... I'm trying ok, I'm trying ... ... you (all) could help, you know ...
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 26/09/04 04:19 AM Posted 26/09/04 04:19 AM Hey there,fellow XR devotees.Just like to say thanks to Jeff - Qld for introducting me to the forum. I met you at the BroadwaterMy phantom is about to cross the 4000ks.This is a top site.Sassy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 26/09/04 04:21 AM Posted 26/09/04 04:21 AM (edited) oops Edited 26/09/04 04:24 AM by phantomchic
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 26/09/04 11:44 AM Posted 26/09/04 11:44 AM oops Welcome sassy. Enjoy yourself & we'll catch you round the traps.Scotty
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 26/09/04 11:56 AM Posted 26/09/04 11:56 AM Hello I havent posted in here b4 I dont think.Welcome Phantom Chic
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 26/09/04 11:59 AM Posted 26/09/04 11:59 AM I've never posted here either so I may as well :lol:
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 26/09/04 12:01 PM Posted 26/09/04 12:01 PM arggh havest green stop stalking me!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now